Sometimes I Hate Being The Father Of Teenagers . . .

by Corvin 61 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    LDH, 6 of 9, in all of your liberal rhetoric and implying I am somehow displaying the prudish mindset of a JW, (and I can take a sardonic ribbing), you still did not answer my question . . . and it is a fair question.
    Some of you parents actually think that there isn't any kind of music, art and literature out there that has absolutely no place in your child's collection, let alone in your house?????
    Well, what is it? Yes or no?

Personally, I'm not going to answer that question, and this is why: I never implied that in any way shape or form, so your asking me that is a merely a way to change the subject (or at least the portion of the subject I was commenting on).

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Personally, I'm not going to answer that question, and this is why: I never implied that in any way shape or form, so your asking me that is a merely a way to change the subject (or at least the portion of the subject I was commenting on).

Sixy, please accept my humble apology. I really did not mean to include you in that remark. I misapplied an avitar to a post.

But the question is a very good one for those who have used the word "censor" with regard to my dealing with my daughter's choice in music . . . and it has not gone without notice that none of my critics have ventured to answer that question. Yes, it is a challenge.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit