What is happening at QualComm Stadium (San Diego, CA) this weekend?

by Triple A 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Triple A
    Triple A

Thanks to all of you for your inputs. You have experiences and insight that I do not have. Not to take anything away from Ron Rhodes and Dr. Walter Martin, but your past and willingness to open up is wonderful and something that you can not get from a text book. One reason for looking for an individual or group to work with is to get those insights and help on understanding how and why the Jehovah's Witness thinks and responds as they do.

I do not believe that there is a single silver bullet that will work with all and everytime. A well phrased question, a sign, a webpage or bulletin board, or even a heated debate if it reaches one is worth the time and effort.

My desire to swing by the convention is not to scream or shout at any one, but to find someone to help me get something going in the east county of San Diego. Have not been able to find anything through my searches, but have to believe that there are people and groups here as well.

• animal
    animal

I live next door to the stadium.. I will keep my ears open for whats up.

Animal

• Triple A
    Triple A

I live next door to the stadium.. I will keep my ears open for whats up.

Animal

Animal, Thanks Triple A

• Poztate
    Poztate

My simple advice to you is to hold up a sign that says.

THE REAL TRUTH www.freeminds.org

Any free thinking or questioning dubs can look this up at home.

Trying to engage anyone in public at the conventions I believe is counter productive.

Most would not even look at you let alone take a hand out or talk to you.Remember that at these conventions everyone is under scrutiny from fellow dubs,elders,and a passing CO or DO. Parinoia runs rampant.Fear is in the air.

• Badger
    Badger

Animal:

I live next door to the stadium..

WOO! Chargers Tailgate at Animal's house!

• Triple A
    Triple A

What are the chances that the Jehovah's Witnesses stopped for a moment to recognize the loss of Ronald Regan?

• RandomTask
    RandomTask
    What are the chances that the Jehovah's Witnesses stopped for a moment to recognize the loss of Ronald Regan?

less than zero

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit