Is the Devil making you happy, too?

by littletree 38 Replies latest jw friends

• littletree
    littletree

Cyber-sista: Oh! I just HATED when they would say that being "comfortable" was a sin!!! How can they have the audacity to attribute so many GOOD things to the Devil!? Finding this board about a year ago was REALLY and TRULY one of the best things that could've happened to me, because I then knew that I wasn't the only person out there who felt the same way! My mom suffers (always tired, has a mean and grumpy Witness husband, and works full-time while pioneering)- yet I would think that being a pioneer would help her to be happy. I hate seeing her so tired all the time, slaving "for Jehovah." I wish that she would see that she's serving MEN not God. Yet, she pities ME because I've left. It sucks. Well, I try to stay as close to her as she'll allow, for now, and hope that some of my sneaky apostate remarks will get to her! (evil laugh:) BOO-HA HA HA HA ha haha!!!!!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Yep. Da Debbil made me do it ... and the things I enjoyed, he made me do them again & again & ....

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Honestly I was miserable in the "truth" and now that I haven't been in the truth for 16 years now I really am miserable.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Welcome Littletree,

And congatulations on your trip "out"! The old saying that "Time takes time" can be applied to some of us who left. It just gets better and better each day .........and I'm not talking about "New Light".

HappyDad

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

a little birdie sent me this way with this comment

she said that my seeming happiness was only "because of the Wicked One."

Let's see what Lady Lee has to say about his method of mind control

well when scare tactics work the WTS will continue to use them.

Ex-JWs being happy goes against the world view provided by the WTS. It just doesn't make sense to them. The only explanation they have is that it is false or from the demons. They cannot contemplate that their enslavement is what comes from Satan

• Badger
    Badger
    she said that my seeming happiness was only "because of the Wicked One."

Your reply should have been:

"I didn't ask what his name was...let me wake him up..."

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

littletree

Welcome to the board!

You can give me that b$@#$'s phone number and I will tell her to f$$@ off.

Sending you apostate love and encouragement.

Sirius Dogma

• garybuss
    garybuss

Welcome! Yup! The Watch Tower Publishing Corporation directs the Witness people to accept the idea that when one of us leave unpaid religious literature distribution and consolation meetings and is doing well, the devil is making us happy.

It's the delusion that we are all pawns, directed by malevolent deities. It's an idea void of all critical thought, born in superstition and nurtured in ignorance.

I am one of those who was scheduled to be murdered by god in 1975. That was all a part of the flawed thinking that put the devil in charge of happiness. If she is, I hope it continues:-)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well if the Devil is making you happy,,that's because "Thor" kicked Jehovah's ass and now the Devil is in a good mood,,because his age old enemy jehovah(the slanderer) has bit the dust.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit