Funny story about VeniceIT

by Mulan 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ah, Vennie. You don't mean that!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Should have nipped it in the bud when it got started, it's a full blown BOSSOMathon now.

YERUSALYIM
    God is truth, and light his shadow.

Plato

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Holy smokes!

Ya know I'd completely forgotten about this thread!

Expatbrit

• Mulan
    Mulan

Maybe it's time for a photo, or a graphic. Or the Remy story.

Hahahahhahhahahha

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Post the dolphins one, Venny. I like that one.

Slipnslidemaster: "While we are postponing, life speeds by."
    - Seneca

• Princess
    Princess

I saw this slipping to the bottom of the page. It needed to go back to the top!

Princess

"...and they lived happily ever after."

• Princess
    Princess

People seem to be getting bored with this one Mulan, how about a Remy story?

• mommy
    mommy

Venice,
    I am so sorry for your ummmm embarrasment[sp?], I think that is the word I am looking for. But I needed to liven this thread up , because I did ask for it.

P.S. Never, ever, ever buy a wonderbra...oh I am afraid you will look like, who is that country singer with blonde hair? Oh Yes...Dolly Parton?

Princes,
    It looks like we will get along just fine

Mulan,
    Ok my interest is piqued...what is a Remy story?

Love you all
    wendy

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Wendy, Remy is a baby who just "loved it" when Venice held him. He is the son of mutual friends of ours and was about a month old at the time of this 'event'.

I may have to tell this story, under another thread to be sure it gets read.

Don't worry about Venice, she will get even, and is trying all the time. Did you see the red eyes and Dracula teeth she put on Princess and me?!!!

And believe me, she doesn't need a wonderbra!!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

If you HAVE to tell it at least Keep it under this THREAD will you!!! PLEASE ohh WWAHHHHH your so mean to me!!!

Ven

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit