Funny story about VeniceIT

by Mulan 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, here it is.

Remy is a baby boy, about a month old at the time (8 months old now) and Venice was holding him. He was STARING at her chest, which is about 20 times bigger than the chest he was used to. She was getting embarrassed because a couple of us gals were noticing that he just stared. Finally he dived bombed her and started slurping madly on her skin.....just for few seconds. It was hysterical. There were about 15 people there, but only two or three saw it, including Remy's Mom, who joined in the laughter.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Don't worry about little Remy,

HE'D NEVER EAT ALL THAT! HO HO HO!

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• Simon
    Simon

I can't believe I missed this thread until now... that will teach me not to pay attention!

As forum administrator I must of course offer to close the thread to avoid any more embarrassment for VeniceIT...

...but only if you send me the pics first Venice

No pics, no lock...

• Mulan
    Mulan

Simon, she isn't really mad. She sends me real
    threatening emails, and then laughs her guts out.
    We are good buddies, so it's all in fun.

Hmmm pictures.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Simon,

Here is a pic of one that got away:

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• seven006
    seven006

This reminds me of that TV commercial where that guy rolls his eyes back, takes a big gasp of air and says "I can't believe I ate the whoooooooole thing."

The little guy must have thought he was at an all you can eat buffet. Nothing like that ever happened to me as a baby. Must be why I'm a butt and leg man.

Dave

Just kidding Ven, you know I look at you as a little....I mean younger sister.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Sister NOTHING HAHHAHAHHA your old enough to be my Dad HAHAHAHAHHH!!!!

Ven

• seven006
    seven006

You are absolutely right, and don't forget it!

Dad

• noidea
    noidea

Venice,

I was wondering if you had noticed that this thread has been read 1369 times. Has anyone else noticed?

• bigboi
    bigboi

Damn,

I never thought I'd be envious of an 8 month old!!!! Some guys have all the luck.

ONE....

bigboi

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit