Just randomly underline study WT or book?

by Max Divergent 42 Replies latest jw friends

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Ok I have you all beat when it comes to lameness...

Not only did I actually study the material and underline the answers, I used a ruler as a straightedge to do the underlining!!!

How pathetic is that???

No Apologies( of the slightly-anal, thank you class)

• Atilla
    Atilla

Actually, I found that when I was a WT reader, this was the best time not to have studied my WT. In our KH, the WT reader was on stage but to the side of the speaker with their own chair, (you had to stand up to read) and no one could see that you hadn't underlined. Maybe those in the front row could have noticed but no one ever sat in the first two or even three rows for that matter, so no worries. So, many times did I read the WT without a drop of preparation or underlining.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Thanks for reminding me how lame I was!

Yeah I used to use a straight edge too. You wouldn't want to make Jehovah cry with those crooked underlines would you?

And I would use different color highlighters for the "A" and the "B" part of the answers.

-Doodle-V

• ball.
    ball.

Another top tip from Viz...

did anyone cellotape a whole row of pens together so you can underline multiple paragraphs at the same time?

• desib77
    desib77

I remember doing this when I was young (13 or 14 years old) when my parents would agree to let me spend the night at a friends house as long as I would have my lesson studied by meeting the next morning. I had one friend in particular whose mom let her study by herself, so when I would spend the night with her we would fly through it (maybe looking up a scripture or two) highlighting stuff and then hang around in her room until an appropriate length of time had passed.

Desi

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    cellotape a whole row of pens together so you can underline multiple paragraphs at the same time?

Now that's ingenuity!

• blondie
    blondie

No ap, was that before or after the six pack?

I used a ruler as a straightedge to do the underlining!!!
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    And I would use different color highlighters for the "A" and the "B" part of the answers.

LMFAO... I would do the same thing! In fact I was disappointed when there were only a couple A/B questions in the study.. I wanted to use that second highlighter dammit! And wow, I would get excited when there was an A/B/C question and I could whip out my third color!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    For my sin of not studying I was deleted (never officially told...

I was deleted as a reader (and also never told) but I think it was because I stopped being regular in service the last year we were "in."

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

you go doodle!

No Blondie, no six-pack was ever involved :(

Ok, and what about when the answer for the "a" question came after the answer for the "b" question? Can't they coordinate the questions any better than that????

No Apologies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit