End of a truly horrible week

by pamkw 15 Replies latest jw friends

• pamkw
    pamkw

I am in Ketchikan, I work the cruise ship dock for Princess tours. It is really a fun job, except for the standing. It is very beatiful up here. I have seen more wildlife here than I have ever before. I even saw a humpback whale once. Southeast Alaska is very green, because it rains alot up here. I am getting along much better being out of that house. group living is not for me. I had a great time at the movie. It wasn't bad, but I liked the first two better. I am still working on getting the boys up here. Hey Ray, good to hear from you. I was just wondering about you myself. How's your feathered friends? I had to leave mine with my mom. Lucky for them she loves birds. You know, I miss the noisy little buggers. but I am glad they are not here since the sun comes up at 4:00 am around here, and they like to start making noise as soon as it was light. I would never get any sleep. thanks everyone, for your support. Pam

• nowisee
    nowisee

hey pam.

don't forget, tomorrow is another day. hope it will be better.

just know that all of us who have read your post are sending you good wishes and holding you close tonight.

is alaska possibly as beautiful as i have always heard it is?

take care, nowisee

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Alaska was just awesome when I went there. I remember how early the sun came up even in September.

Check out this post if you get a chance http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/73185/1.ashx (Anyone from Alaska)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey Pamkw, could you do me a favor while you're in Alaska? Could you take the WT's airplane for a test drive? Oh wait, might not be a good idea. The thing keeps crashing. I guess Jehovah's blessing doesn't work on airplanes.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your crap week. Mine hasn't been too great either. The truck needs repair before the wedding (the brakes again). I really can't afford it right now, but the thing will be paid off by next month which is good news.

Anyway, hope things get better for you. Say hi to the penguins, eskimos, and polar bears for me.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

(((((((((pam))))))))))

sorry about your week. hoping it all gets better for you real soon. keep checking in.

Love,

cybs

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Pam)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit