• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm thinking of using this one.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

For Dyslexic Dubs:

• Dawn
    Dawn

There are a number of conventions held in this area - pretty much every weekend through the summer. I'm tempted to go to one - but not with a badge. I think I'd like to show up in shorts and a tank top with my good old NIV bible. Explain to the people around me that I seen the announcement in the paper/news/radio/whatever and was interested in hearing the special talk.

That way they will be oh so glad to welcome me in with open arms and will be much more patient in attempting to answer my honest questions such as.....:

1) How come you don't sing regular songs? What's WRONG with Amazing Grace?

2) That's not in MY bible - tell me who translated yours and what their educational background in ancient languages is.

3) How come you can't leave for lunch? Isn't that a bit controlling for an organization to dictate to you how and where you eat?

4) Why don't women wear pants? How come they all have to wear skirts? Isn't that kind of like the mennonites and their clothing rules?

5) How come there are no women attendants or speakers?

6) Oh - you guys are a lot like Mormons!

.....yep - me's think me's gonna visit one day this summer (he he he)

• jwsons
    jwsons

Oh NO ! Stefanie.....

You should wear something, undie even not allow at Conventions. [whisper] "But, you can...at my place"

jwsons

• eiu2003
    eiu2003

Steph,

Can I show up wearing just the badge?
    If you get tired of DC and want to visit the MidWest, I'll set up a DC here.

Sassy, Where were you when i was attending DC's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit