2004 District Convention Badge here

by ezekiel3 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

This badge is for English speaking delegates. The original size is 8.2 mm (3.25 inches) wide, 5.2mm (2 inches) height.

Enjoy the programming.

• Sassy
    Sassy

if anyone wanted to print that.............it would have this website text over the bottom

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    if anyone wanted to print that.............it would have this website text over the bottom

LMAO!!! What's wrong with that? Anyway, Sassy's correct. Ezekiel, could you re-post it, but leave a bit of room at the bottom?

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Yeah, I noticed that too. Please hold for improved version.

• ezekiel3
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Just for any apostates wanting to attend this year, does anyone know where to get the plastic holders for the badge?

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

since we are a worldwide brotherhood

• Scully
    Scully

You can buy the plastic holders at office supply stores. In Canada, try Staples/Business Depot or Grand & Toy. Alternatively, you could get it laminated for about 75ยข and attach a jewelry pin to the back - available in craft stores or in the craft department of stores like Zellers or Walmart.

I take it that some of you are planning to attend the Beware the Bogeyman on the Internet talks?? LOL

Love, Scully

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Scully, I was thinking of substituting some of the assembly programs, that people often use to save seats, with my own version.

Anyone have a copy of a program? Or a release?

Walter

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm just wondering, for those attending the convention, what are you going to write where it says "Congregation"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit