The Governing Body - Invisible and Impersonal

by truthseeker 17 Replies latest jw friends

• observador
    observador

Hello Stradman.

Thanks for sheding some light on this most elusive and mysterious group.

Ohhh, and may I be the first to welcome you to the board!

Observador.

• Gill
    Gill

It is breathtaking that as JWs we allowed unknown shadows to direct our lives!

Truly the height of stupidity on our own part, and on the part of those who still allow this book publishing company masquerading as the Only True Religion, to control their daily lives.

Then, when we finally get to see that these old blokes are just puppets of an army of lawyers and business men, I can only say that I feel totally fooled and foolish.

However.....it does make me laugh!

How stupid could we have been?

How stupid can another six and a half million people still be?!

Just laughable!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

some huge names there by the Bethel Boys who posted (long gone, thanks guys)and the heavy weights they speak of, Phillip Brumley must be an anonymous rich,powerful heavy.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Whoa. You dug deep to find that one, jook.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Nic, a simple google search revealed all, deep in the vaults of JWD,quite a find dont you think? I was a hopeless Dub TBH crap at FS ,shit public speaker,never even made a MS but the inner workings of the Borg became a pet obsession for me, I used to reel off GB members and Branch Committee members for fun at Dub get togethers, they never used to know what I was speaking about!and this was all pre 1980, mostly the info came from Yearbooks,the R&F rarely read them ,I'd read them from cover to cover.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Absolutely. Congratulations.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

upsy

• VM44
    VM44

I have asked this question in the past.

Why does The Watchtower need vast numbers of lawyers and engineers instead of people who understand Biblical languages?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit