Joining

by Daniel 67 Replies latest jw friends

• godlike
    godlike

Dear You Know,

You said, "Daniel: There are answers to everything they are throwing at you." Why don't you answer these questions for us?

And, "They know they can't pull this kind of stuff on a strong Witness" lol

Last but not least, "but in truth many of them were thrown out because they are homosexuals and fornicators. And the reason they don't come back is because God won't let them. Don't let them fool you man. " I thought your god was a god of love? Why wouldn't a god of love let someone back in (assuming that the person wants back in, otherwise your point would completely invalid)?

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi YK,

This expression of yours is a perfect description of your post here on this BBS.

"Scriptures said they would offer "swelling expressions of no profit." In other words, as some might put it, they are full of BS."

Your descriptions of the end comming and the financial collapse fits this description just perfectly.

LOL

Ken P.

• Vienna
    Vienna

I would like to remind You Know and the other "loyal" JWs that you are breaking the rules of your organization by not only reading apostate sites like this one (JW definition of apostate is anyone who used to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses and leaves) and you definately should not be POSTING on an apostate site. Why are you here? You are going against the direction of "the faithful slave" and you really should look at your true heart condition. You are not a loyal JW, and you know this deep inside.

You'll notice Daniel that NO Jehovah's Witness will ever speak on this since they know it's the truth. All of the JWs who have posted will mysteriously go quiet on this....hummmm....interesting....

Vienna

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Daniel,

We are not against the Jehovahs Witnesses per say. What we are against it the organization who have blinded them.

The JW religion is man made, an they teach that without them no one can understand the Bible. That is contrary to what the Bible itself teaches.

1st John 2:27 "As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you DO NOT need ANYONE to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him."

Lilacs

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

open_mind,

Please, don't ever apologise for posting anything that is helpfull, no matter how long or short it is.

If you feel it will help, post on my good fellow.

Lilacs

• Daniel
    Daniel

ohhhh this is anti-JW site?? duh dumb daniel....HAHAHAHA kinda funny thats why i am getting all this bad stuff well i am leaving now.

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

Daniel
    JW's are nice people.Individually they are usually genuine and loving persons.
    Unfortunately they are misguided and have been misled by an organisation afraid to admit it is wrong mostly because this would herald an avalanche of lawsuits and money is an important issue to the WTBS.
    But you can find info on the org very easily.As easy as finding KH's in a telephone directory no doubt.
    Let he with a mouse just point and click...hmmm

Free

• randawg
    randawg

Daniel,
    Im new hear, alot of heavy ideas being tossed around, If you feel joining this org feels right then join, for your own heartfelt reasons. Religion/beleif system whatever you call it,if this is tugging at your heart seriously through prayer and meditation you will find the Almighty God the Bible says "seek me and you will find me".That is a FACT.Searching religion association for reasons other than your own salvation,is what is called "kidding yourself". Daniel ther are good witnesses out there, my mother is by my definition a great Christian she happens to believe in the Jehovahs Witness doctrine and the bible that "they" beleive in the New World Translation. Thats ok I still love her dearly. I say this as a testimony to my mother because of struggles of raising two boys in the org by herself with no help from the congregation. I happen to beleive in a bible that is different from my mothers.My mothers NWTtranslated bible has been around for about 75-100years,my bible has been around alot longer, is my bible translated better I think so,does it make it better its a matter of what you comprehend in your deep feelings of the heart. The NWT rejects the trinity because of there "founders" thoughts again a different translation, "the word became flesh and walked amongst us" these are very hard words to refute in the Greek language ,John pulled out all grammitcal stops to get this word out. The deity of God has been challenged way before the witnesses were thought of.So to think theres one argument better than the other here dont try to discern that. I, like other folks here have experienced things in life we chalk up to wisdom when it comes to the org but this is our own opinion.To be foward with you,you really dont come off very sincere in your statements, I hope you find God someday, when your ready.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit