Joining

by Daniel 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Daniel
    Daniel

I want to join the JW family but i am having trouble finding a hall in Houston. Do anyone know how i can find one or help me by giving me one in houston. Thanks

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Why Daniel, however did you stumble into the lion's den? Meow...

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Why Daniel, however did you stumble into the lion's den? Meow... and welcome.

RCat

• You Know
    You Know

What part of town do you live in?

/ You Know

• nelly136
    nelly136

hi Daniel, nice to meet you,
    have you tried the telelphone directory? or a search engine even
    will probably find one listed in the area you're looking for
    nelly

• open_mind
    open_mind

Please...research the WT before you join. I know you have been told sites like this are bad, but please research everything before joining. There are multiple sites out there with a wealth of information. I am not going to tell yo not to join, that is your decision, but please let it be an informed decision, learning all sides of the organization. If you have an open mind, and research the organization, I dont think you will join...but they are very convincing.

• Daniel
    Daniel

Yeah i looked in the phone book but only found a Jesus Witness thing. And how i fell in the den(funny) is because my Girlfriend is a JW plus i really wanted to do something for My lord anyway. I really live in Missouri City but i am close to Houston. Just list some addresses if you can.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Daniel,

If you "want to do something for [your] Lord" -- don't join the WT Society. As one who spent 11 years in the organization (and many more affiliated with it), I can honestly tell you that they do not accord Jesus the place of honor that the Bible says he is to occupy.

If a return to New Testament Christianity appeals to you, you would do better to find a Restoration Movement church in your area.

outnfree
    (who would have a bad conscience if she actually helped you find yourself a KH!)

• Daniel
    Daniel

Ok all you people giving me sh*t about joining please shut your face. I will join and that is it. I don't need your input i just need help on finding one. Yeah i did read about it and i enjoy what i have heard about it. Let me judge for myself if it is right for me. It is not right for you to push your thoughts off on me when i am just looking for help. OK

• Farkel
    Farkel

Daniel,

If you're so dense that you cannot find a Kingdom Hall in the fourth largest city in America, you certainly deserve to be a full-fledge Jehovah's Witness and will become an elder in no time.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit