Are You JW/ Inactive/Fading/Gone.........?

by ScoobySnax 25 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

LATER!!!!

Scoob,I hope you can sort things out and be happy with your life.

Heather

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Did I see the expression "JUST a fader"???? Its interesting to me how many seem to cast that in a negative light as if to have any validity or closure in leaving you must be disassociated or disfellowshipped. Well technically I'm a fader too. I just stopped going. But in all reality the first day out I was GONE. I will say it again. Those fanatical little men in their kangaroo court are not reality, they have no place in my life and I have no cause to fear them. They are playing god and not doing a very good job of it at that. I refuse to give them any power back (which they are not entitled to) by asking them to df me or by writing a letter disassociating myself. Not necessary. No one would ever think I was a JW in a million years. The only "reproach" on Jehovah they are doing far more ably than I ever could.

So, gone, done, outta there, finis, ended.

Gretchen

• Puternut
    Puternut

Free at last

• copsec
    copsec

I just told them to DF me and I never looked back and I can only say that was THE BEST decision I have ever made in my life beyond a shadow of a doubt. Ya know Scoob, you don't have to be a part of a church to get the answer to life's questions. I have found that just believing that there is a higher power gives me the strength to look into my heart and mind when I have questions and I always find an answer that works for me. Good Luck in your search and don't let anyone make the decision for you but yourself.

• Carmel
    Carmel

So scoob, what is it about the JW cosmolgy that is so all incompassing that it answeres all your questions? they couldn't answer any of mine, nor could the rest of the Xtian churches. I'm curios what they have that is so complete??

Inquiring mind wants to know...

carmel

Oh by the way I agree with you about the "mainline churches" but wonder why you limit your search to them, or did you search at all??

• Smoldering Wick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit