Where Would You Most Like To Visit?

by Swan 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

With millions of people traveling this Memorial Day weekend I am curious.

Where are you going this weekend? Where would you go if time and money were not obstacles?

I am going camping in the forest near the Oregon coast. If I had the time and money I would love to go to Victoria Falls in Mozambique.

Tammy

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Right about now..... Dallas Texas. But my absolute favorite place is anywhere on the Mediteranian Sea

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm not going anywhere because we had our long weekend last week. Of course it rained the whole time.

If I could I'd like to visit Texas, Arizona, California, and Colorodo. I'll get around to it one day.

Walter

• blondie
    blondie

I we talking dream locales?

Mine is New Zealand.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

San Fransisco

• Puternut
    Puternut

The entire South Pacific

• New Castles
    New Castles

Stef your right, Id love to see San Fran

Dream vacation....I think Italy, I will have to go there one day

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    Dream vacation....I think Italy, I will have to go there one day

I have family in Florence who barely speak a word of English. I got the opportunity to stay with them for a week a couple of years ago and it was the most incredible experience. Mostly because it was authentic I didnt do much of the touristy things.

If you ever get a chance to visit Italy do so. It's just packed with soo much of everything.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I have family in Florence who barely speak a word of English. I got the opportunity to stay with them for a week a couple of years ago and it was the most incredible experience. Mostly because it was authentic I didnt do much of the touristy things.

If you ever get a chance to visit Italy do so. It's just packed with soo much of everything.

You are gonna have to hook us up chevys..

• New Castles
    New Castles

Definitely chevys, hook us up...

thats very cool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit