Where Would You Most Like To Visit?

by Swan 40 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

Alaska, Italy, France, Germany, Englad and Ireland. I think I have seen everything in the States that I want to see.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Tahiti or Fiji...of course I would never come back!!!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

No question, all my life, England, Ireland, Scotland, Cornwall.

They just talk so darn pretty over there....

• Carmel
    Carmel

Two places I've not been that I want to visit before I push up daiseys.. Western Australia and Oldavi George in East Africa.

carmb

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

I had that choice two years ago and went to Washington DC to see the Smithsonian, Libary of Congress, Arlington National Cematary etc... I'd go back anytime, it was great.

We'd like to go to Hong Kong and Turkey, and have always wanted to overland from Bali, Indonesia to Bangkok, Thailand. That takes us through Java, Sumartra, Singapore, Malaysia and into Thailand.

Max

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Would love to go back on tour through New England, take in the sights, and visit old cemetaries in the middle of the night with a flashlight-Lot's of fun!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In the center of Alaska in a log cabin with nobody else present for miles and miles around

• Celtic
    Celtic

Aye

• Swan
    Swan

Oh wow! I get back from my weekend and there are 38 posts on this thread.

We had a great weekend on the Oregon coast except for a freak accident that was very alarming. About 7:00 in the morning on Sunday I was sleeping in our nice new camper (new to us). I had been awake about half an hour before and my husband was already up, but I turned over and went back to sleep.

KARRRAAACK! I sat bolt upright! My husband asked, "Was that thunder?" I said, with a sickening feeling "No, something hit the camper. A tree?" My husband hurried outside and then I heard "Son of a bitch!" A broken branch had dropped from a tall tree and hit into the cab-over part of our roof where I was sleeping. It must have dropped fairly straight like a javelin because it pierced the roof and was only stopped by the stretched ceiling fabric. It was only about a foot and a half from crashing right through the skylight. We had just added the camper to our insurance the Monday before.

Needless to say, it left us very unnerved.

Tammy

• Badger
    Badger

1. Japan -- at 5-foot-8, I'd be a GIANT there...and I need a Japanese girlfriend.

2. Poland -- love the food, love the people.

3. England -- not just for the fellow apostates, but for history...

4. Vegas -- 'nuff said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit