Is It My Imagination, Or Is California And Texas...

by exjdub 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

1) We have alot of people so on a percentage basis statistically more people from Cali and Texas will post.

2) More importantly, we have REALLY hot weather here. Which means in the summer time we see LOTS of Bikinis and Boobies! Boobies tend to wash away religious BS.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

The Guy in his Living Room said:

Boobies tend to wash away religious BS.

LOL LOL LOL - good one!

• Special K
    Special K

I didn't know that Carmel , my man

Low Carb Special K.. another version of me. HMM!! Is that the one with the strawberries in, YUM

Special K

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I agree with Crazy. CA is worth it if it was only boobies here. But we have some other stuff too. I'm not sure what it is yet, I've veen here for about 10 years. Still checking out the boobies.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I think us Californians just have bigger mouths that's all. And since California is such a big state those from Northern Cali and those from Southern Cali are like in two completely different states in my opinion.

But I gotta second Troof and 151, I know one day I was out pioneer with my little book bag in tow, walked by the public pool, saw a plethora of boobies and forgot everything I had ever learned. NOT!

p.s. ya'll are in Fresno, you havent seen boobies till you've seen the boobies down here.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Au Contraire: LA boobies are on TV every night after 10:00 PM

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

We have many more boobies than those on Baywatch

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Crazydrinker151. Bad case of hiccups you got there. A little too much of the Bacardi?

Actually I think it may be population based. There are a lot here from Canada, but of course the whole population of Canada is equal to California! lol. But it dosen't explain why NY seems to be underrepresented, using that theory.

Perhaps it has something to do with distance. The farther away you get away from Brooklyn, the less effect the Alien Mind Control Ray Machine on the top floor of the Furman office building has! It's right up on that top portion there.

BTW. I guess they will have to relocate that thing to Wallkill.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Actually, Washington State is home to the Princess of the Board.

They have wild parties up in Washington!! I heard there was tons of smurf juice flowing up there.

Yes, in fact the word "Seattle" is the Snohomish Indian tribe word for- "Land where the Smurf Juice flows"

-Doodle-V

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Doodle funnyDoodle funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit