Is It My Imagination, Or Is California And Texas...

by exjdub 29 Replies latest jw friends

• exjdub
    exjdub

The best represented geographical areas on this forum. I have not done a formal count, but there sure are a lot of people from those two areas. Is that because they are extremely large states or is there another reason? Why does California and Texas develop so many apostates (apostates that have great senses of humor I might add)? Any theorys? Just curious.

If this has been addressed in another thread previously, please point me in the direction.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I think England and Canada are pretty well represented here too.

Devon

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

We've got a lot here in Ontario.

Walter

• Mulan
    Mulan

Washington State is pretty well represented too.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Actually, Washington State is home to the Princess of the Board.

They have wild parties up in Washington!! I heard there was tons of smurf juice flowing up there.

• exjdub
    exjdub

I hear a lot of tales about smurf juice. I guess I am going to have to attend an apostafest to sample it myself!

exjdub

• Special K
    Special K

Actually California and Texas is where they make the smurf juice. That is why there tends to be more apostates in those areas.

Wherever "smurf juice" is made there always tends to be bigger clusers of ex J.W.'s.

Special K

• Carmel
    Carmel

I hear there is a new "Low Carb Special K", any relation??

carm

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

1) We have alot of people so on a percentage basis statistically more people from Cali and Texas will post.

2) More importantly, we have REALLY hot weather here. Which means in the summer time we see LOTS of Bikinis and Boobies! Boobies tend to wash away religious BS.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

1) We have alot of people so on a percentage basis statistically more people from Cali and Texas will post.

2) More importantly, we have REALLY hot weather here. Which means in the summer time we see LOTS of Bikinis and Boobies! Boobies tend to wash away religious BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit