by ScoobySnax 29 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Sorry to hear of your loss.
    I wish peace for you and your family.

Country

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear that Scott. My condolences to you and your family.

I'll have one for Beryl too.

RIP

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Scott,

I am very sorry for your loss -

Rachel

• reboot
    reboot

(((((So sorry Scoob)))) poor you...hope you're coping -thats a nice track., anything you feel like doing is a good thing.I lit candles for my mum-it just felt right.

even when you know someone dos'nt have much time left it's still a shock when they finally leave.((((Be kind to yourself ))))

I lost my aunt last year who was so full of life, travelling constantly and very beautiful, to cancer, we had a proper Irish Catholic wake for her , I was'nt sure about it but the place was a riot in the early hours and we felt she was right there in the middle of it

poor scoob xxx

• my-journey
    my-journey

Sorry for your loss, even though I've just joined this site.

Some questions though: Do you think about where she may be now (if anywhere) or what will happen in the future to her? Have you joined other Christian religions? Was she into any of them? Or don't you like to think about those kinds of things. Forgive my nosiness, I'm just trying to learn who this site is aimed at, and who it mostly consists of (ie: those that stopped believing in God/the Bible, those that still do, but left the JW org, etc)...

Thanks.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am so sorry for your loss. I know what you mean though, about feeling relieved. When my beloved cousin, Sharon, finally died 2 1/2 years ago, after a two year battle with breast cancer, we were all in shock, at the loss, but relieved too, because the previous year had been hell on earth for all of us, especially her. We were so thankful to hospice for the way they helped her to die with dignity.

You can celebrate her life now.

• Swan
    Swan

My sincere condolences Scooby.

Tammy

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

I'm very sorry for you and your family.

-BONEZZ

• Scully
    Scully

So sorry to hear of your loss Scooby.

It sounds like she was a wonderful person and I hope your fond memories of her will keep her alive in your heart.

Love, Scully

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

ScoobySnax. My condolances to you and the rest of your family.

Sounds like her and hubby had a great run.

A Gin and Tonic toast to your Great Aunt Beryl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit