RIP 1934 -2004

by ScoobySnax 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Thanks again.

You know I'm starting to feel a bit guilty for all the times I've spent nit-picking and criticizing on here, when I think I might not have offered some kind words of comfort to others like you have me. I'm sorry for that. I can't change the way I feel about some things, but I can see good when its right in front of my eyes. I see good.

Thanks.

Love Scott

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sorry Scooby

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Sorry for the pain you're going through with the loss of your Aunt, Scooby. People might say the followiing to comfort those grieving, but I really believe it..... I know she's in a better place and that you will see her again. My true condolences .

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Sympathy to you ScoobySnax,

I'll have a couple for you and her also. Not easy watching a vibrant person waste away from cancer or any other disease. I saw that happen to my wife 8 years ago with ovarian cancer. She was only 46 and the love of my life.

HappyDad

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sorry to hear this Scott! :(

Brummie

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

((((Scott & Family))))

-

Ignored One.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

You all made me feel a bit better.

Thanks for that, it meant alot. I really mean that.

Scott

• shera
    shera

************hugs*************Scott

She is in peace now.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ah, Scott, I'm so sorry for your loss, my friend. It does sound as though your dear auntie was at peace with herself and her situation, and that takes a lot of grace and class. I like what you all are going to do next Friday. I'll be thinking of you and her then and send good wishes heavenward.

Love,

Nina

• Mum
    Mum

With sympathy for your loss,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit