If things turn ugly for the Western world, will you run back to "Mother"?

by True North 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I too would have to agree with the others. If by CHANCE Armageddon did come, or some other type of humogo-disaster, I still would not go running back. I have been burned by the Org. And personally do not want to go back for more. I may be a little eccentric.....But totally CRAZY I am not!!!

• 4JWY
    4JWY

no.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I think if I saw the Four Horsemen galloping down my street, I might think to myself "Darn. Maybe the JWs were right after all." Odds are, I'd just flag the horsemen down & ask them to drop off more beer when they come back through again.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

One fear / recurring dream I have is about Armageddon.

When I was first DF'd, I used to think "If the world powers DO ban religion, and the witnesses are right, I'll just go back then" However, wouldn't that be like waiting until the first drops of rain at the time of Noah and the Flood ???

Nope, I'm out, I'm staying out, If they're right after all this, then would I really want to be part of a new system where these people are 'overseers and shepherds'? I dont think so!!!!!!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Bul01lay,

I Totally agree, Who would want to have to spend eternity with a bunch of Know-it-alls!!!

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I view the org as the drunk sister that got custody after my REAL mother died, and i doubt anybody ever runs back to their drunken step mother..

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

they will be the first to fall

i wouldnt go back if they gave canadian tire money

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

No way, thats why I'm buidling my collection of guns and survival equipment. If this all did go down I'm going out with a bang taking everyone with me!

Anyone want to move next door to me?

• Dawn
    Dawn
    If things turn ugly for the Western world, will you run back to "Mother"?

Um...why in the world would I want to make matters WORSE?!!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Nope.. Like a true Texan: I'd pull my hat down tight, stare it down, six-shooters at the ready, and make it back up. Just like the Duke. <grin>

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit