If things turn ugly for the Western world, will you run back to "Mother"?

by True North 36 Replies latest jw friends

• True North
    True North

Who knows what will come in the years ahead from terrorism, global warming, conflict over natural resources, proliferation of WMD, et al.? It's not hard to imagine truly horrific things happening. I don't think it's likely, but perhaps one day the major powers might even respond to religion-related terrorism by joining together to restrain or control religion under the banner of the U.N.

Such events certainly could trigger a response from the fears/phobias that ex-JWs may carry around with them due to years of WT indoctrination -- however much repressed these are at most times. How would you feel if such things happened? Would you start to wonder if maybe the JW org. was right after all? Might you succumb to a compulsion to seek the protection of the "Mother" organization?

If so, then as time passed and further JW "prophecies" failed to be fulfilled, how would you feel? Would you again leave the organization?

Seems to me that since things are looking a little uncertain right now future-wise for the West, it would be good to be considering such matters.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* NOT!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yeah LOL.

There is No way that stupid bitch is my mother, she cant look after herself and look at the state of her 6 million kids! darn. This is the "mother" who thinks she is going to delight in seeing the eyes of millions rot in their sockets, what makes you think she would give a darn about you?

Brummie

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

MOTHERF****)ers

A couple of last JW cult indoctrination holdouts: ( 1 ) Rev. 17:17.." and God will put it into their hearts..." This is a WT key scripture that they interpret/attribute to the world's secular leaders viz. the united nations finally getting sick and tired of all the strife caused by 'false religion'.

When this WT$ prophecy is fulfilled the UN will 'outlaw' all religion with 'extreme violence'. To quote the Wt, they will 'burn her with fire'.Yes, the Wt Say's that every nun, priest and all of "Babylon the great's" clergy class will be executed and every non Jw house of worship will be 'burned to the ground'.Leaving Jehovah's Witnesses standing alone against the 'Godless hordes of Gog of Magog'. Well, folks this dire apocalyptic scenario sounds plausible when you stop and think,that indeed a lot of the world's problems i.e. global terror , is linked to religion. Didn't Karl Marx say," religion is the opium of the people? Guess what?? The WT$ just joined the United Nations, and it ain't divine province to attribute world distress to religion .Just look at all the family destruction and turmoil instigated by your's truly Jw's.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

I'm safe.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Next time I start my own cult...

• happehanna
    happehanna

There is a slim chance that I might start praying again, to whom I dont know.

But I shall never go back into a Kingdom Hall, so help me God!

• Satanus
    Satanus

When i read the word mother in the title, my first thought was europe, from whence my ancestors came. I must be free of wt phobias, eh?

SS

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I don't think it's likely, but perhaps one day the major powers might even respond to religion-related terrorism by joining together to restrain or control religion under the banner of the U.N. I don't think it is WISE to speculate on who will turn on and try to destroy JW's.I am sure that if you had read your watchtower daily you would have remembered this new light?

Might you succumb to a compulsion to seek the protection of the "Mother" organization? Yep...At the first sign of any trouble I will just be running back to the only true religion that is Jehovah Approved?

Seems to me that since things are looking a little uncertain right now future-wise for the West, it would be good to be considering such matters. Gave it a real lot of serious thought... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. Please send me some of what ever you are smoking.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

I will answer that with a resounding NO

Wannaexit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit