OOOPS I DID IT AGAIN !!

by tazmaniac 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

I did it again. I went to my local coffee shop at 11:10am on Saturday morning. Not thinking that about 40 witnesses would be arriving. There I was standing in line, the two parties in front of me were taking forever. Then the army came in. Boy did I ever get those eyes of death on me. Lots of whispering into ears and whatnot. I did this about two years ago and told myself to always check the time. Oh well, gotta re-promise myself that I will look at the time on Saturday mornings. Cheers.....Taz

• Valis
    Valis

Hey taz...it sounds like you missed out on a perfect opportunity for an anti-witness.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

That is one of the reasons i moved to a different city. But when I do plan on visiting, I will be prepared. You sound like you have a lot of selfcontrol, because if it was me, i would have givin them the one finger peace sign.

• Sassy
    Sassy

oh yeah.. the JW coffee breaks.. those were big back in MN.. never here in Cali though.. at least not in the cong's I attended..

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

This morning I was in an absolute hurry - speeding to an ex-neighbour to get a key (long story so I don't tell it) yelled to my brother to take another cup of coffee - and was confronted with 5 JW's parking in front of my door - who coul'dnt start a talk with me due to the hurry I was in.

Was I lucky or not ?

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I am not making this up,the town I was DFed in had one popular big supermarket.The local JW's STOPPED going there to do their groceries because I still shopped there.

Fanatics??

Of course,it's easy to tell when i'm around....

Danny's caravan

witness with the truck...

or without!

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Man, such loving Christians, huh Taz?

I get the same thing once in awhile. I live around the corner from the Kingdom Hall, and occasionally pass by at meeting exit and entrance times. It just amazes me how stone cold looking some of my so-called former friends can be when they see me. A few of them, I feel sorry for. They were always really nice, and seem more hurt than judgemental when we run into each other now. I try not make them uncomfortable. But the others really make me realize how loving that religion is NOT.

LOL Danny! You are a bold one. I've always thought it's better to try and remain nice and composed and be a contradiction to the Watchtower description of an apostate. But that doesn't really seem to get them thinking, and sometimes I wonder if it's making them more relentless.

I did scare one sister from my former congregation out of the grocery store last summer. The song "Devil with a Blue Dress" was playing. Ironically, I was wearing a blue dress that day. It gave me the best laugh I'd had in ages to watch her tear out of there after I winked at her kid (three of her kids had been cruising past me in the aisles, giving me dirty looks. I just couldn't resist).

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Taz. You should follow Undaunted Danny's lead, and go their EVERY Saturday morning, just before they arrive, and see if they stop coming there.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Of course,it's easy to tell when i'm around....
    Hey getting in their face is the only thing a lot of them understand. NEVER try to be subtle with a witness.

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

LOLOLOLOL !!!! I loved all the responses. I could only imagine what the parents were telling their children while they munched their donuts. "Hey, there is that guy that used to conduct the WT study Johnny, remember him, he is practically the evil slave class all summed up in one person". They always seem to forget the 400 times you helped them move or how you gave them your old car so they could make it to work. Cheers all !! Taz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit