OOOPS I DID IT AGAIN !!

by tazmaniac 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Bubbamar said:

Anyway, it is amazing that they have no problem shunning us even though they don't even know the REAL reason for our being DF'ed.

I seem to remember that at some point the WT actualy stated something to the effect that most DF-ings were the result of "immorality"?

Can anyone find that and post it? I burned all my WT bound volumes years ago. (Wonder if I can order the CD?)

I can't remember the exact year, but I think some where around 1986-87. As if to imply that the mass defction was not due to people seeing the light, and making a decision, but rather because they were sexual deviants. How ironic, to me that it is not he sexual deviants that were truly purged, but rather encouraged to stay be the child-endangering policies of the GB.

LABD

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hey , how come they still get 40 people out in Field Service?

Around here the numbers are much less, unless the C/o is visiting of course!

I live in a small town and I would happliy engage a former associate in conversation, hoping to gently plant seeds of doubt, but you never see them. They seem to have gone invisible

Whats with this coffee break at 11 am? We used to meet at 9.30, be on the territory at 10.00, one quick hour and then everone went home or shopping. No one wanted to hang around or spend any more time in "Sweet fellowship"

BTW , Undaunted Danny Rocks !,

• simplesally
    simplesally

LABD, the WT that usually says that is the one that comes out at the end of the year or January. It's the one with the stats in the middle. People wonder why so many are baptized but there is not the same increase in publishers because of the df'ing and inactive ones.

It usually has a comment that 40,000 are df'd due to immorality each year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit