Intro and anyone from SE Texas?

by pennycandy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey there! I didn't know you were on until just a few minutes ago... and valis had to point you out to me! I guess I've been neglecting my Apostaduties!

Welcome aboard!!!

Through a twist of fate my cousin and I stumbled upon each other around christmas time. It was funny... when she first invited me over to visit I was actually afraid that it was going to be a JW Intervention! I braced myself and drove over... and when I stopped in front of her house I saw a pleasant sight: Christmas Lights on the house!!!

Ever since we found each other again I've been having a blast chatting about old times. (Don't worry, I won't tell any embarrasing childhood stories)

• Bryan
    Bryan

Yep.... If you wanted to do anything, you drove to Beaumont. Monday night was always roller skating in Beaumont. If you are from North of Beaumont, do you remember Sherry Lockwood; dated her, but I can't remember her cong. She was really in the sticks seems like.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bryan

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Hi, Elsewhere. Do you like my picture?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I know Elsewhere is a naughty heathen, but I hope you?ll let me stay anyway : )

Of Course sweetie..

Thats what we love about him !! sigh

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

PC, I like it!!!

*** Rubbing against Stefanie ***

I promise to rub up against ya for real if you come up to the gathering this weekend!!!

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Oh, yick, Elsewhere, get your own thread to hit on the girls with!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Oh, yick, Elsewhere, get your own thread to hit on the girls with!

Silly! I'm not hitting on her... I'm rubbing against her!

Hey Stefanie, have you been hanging around the sun? 'Cause you sure are hot!

Ok, now I'm hitting on her!

• Alana
    Alana

I lived down in Houston area for a couple of years....1992-1994.....down in the Clearlake/NASA area. Went to the KH in Dickinson....until started fading.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hey Alana,

I lived across the lake from you for many years, but I suppose at a different time. I lived on Lakeside dr. in Kemah and attended the League City hall during the 70's. Lived next do to John, Martha and son David Gray.

Bryan

• Alana
    Alana

Bryan,

Wow....small world, isn't it? I loved going to Kemah and eating oysters and drinking beer and watching the boats go in and out of the lake to the bay/gulf. We lived in League City for a while, but lived the longest in Webster. My ex-husband had lived there before and we moved there because of him, but with the only granddaughter at the time on all sides of the family...the 'guilt' made us move back up here to Illinos. I knew the Grays....if I remember right, they were in our congregation. My ex would know more of the people down there, since he had lived there for several years before that....and I didn't get to know too many there. My babysitter was Paris Hurd....she lived in League City, over near the high school, I believe.....over closer to the lake than us. When we were in League City, it was over to the west, on the other side of the I-45.

~"Alana"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit