Strange Phone Call

by Bendrr 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Slayer:
    CHRIS?! It's michael ganas dude! I knew van and steve, tall chick named rita, keith conklin and his sister jennifer (she was a hot one too!), alan weeks, and of course the world famous william smith!
    I can't make out your pic too well but i do believe i remember your face. glad to see you made it out, bro. in case you didn't hear, william smith's wife and kid were killed in a car wreck a year or two ago.
    sad to hear that happened to willie. i always thought the world of him!
    who was the lucky guy who finally got becca?

Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed,

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Bendrr,

Hmmm...I'm trying to remember your name, but can't seem to place it. Do you have a twin brother? Did you ever know Rita's brother Andrew? He was d'fd a couple of times, but I haven't seen him in years. Jennifer Conklin was a HOTTIE! LOL. She had a nice rack

For some reason it seems like I should know you. I'm gonna rack my brain trying to remember. I haven't been back there in like 10 years.
    I always wondered who Rebecca ended up with too. lol.

I don't remember Alan or William.

My pic is actually a picture of "Angel" from Buffy The Vampire Slayer LOL. Here is a recent one.

Chris

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

well, never watched the show. I stick with the History channel and Fox News channel unless its time for the x files or lone gunmen.
    Bet you're still the same chris I'm thinking of. I was the nerdy skinny kid from perry with a short black sidekick. we both hit on a really fine chick named isabel at the quickbuild in perry.
    sure you don't remember william smith? drove a gto judge and rode motocross?
    mike.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

WOW!!!! This is NUTS!!!!!!

I remember William now that you mention the Judge. lol I loved that car! I also remember very well hittng on Isabell! We wrote to each other for a while. I vaguely remember you and your sidekick. You have got one hell of a memory! I think that we hung out a lot at that quick build didn't we?

It's good to see that you made it out too BTW.

Chris

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

yeah we hung out some 'till I figured out Isabel liked you. (I sure was mad about that) She was a total flake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit