I Have The Best Wife Everrrrrrr!

by Corvin 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    My wife just came home and brought with her, the widescreen version of The Lord Of The Rings- The Return Of The King on DVD!

Where can I find a wife like that???

Gretchen

• Corvin
    Corvin
    This isn't the same wife who wants your daughter to date a jw kid, is it?

Whoa, no. He he, that would be the exwife that wants her to date the jw punk. I now have a new and improved model without the JW drama.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

:) hooray Corvin! I loved the Lord of The Rings movies. Isnt it the little things that make you appreciate her more, like ordering you the movie in advance. You do have a great little lady there. :)

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

a man that appreciates his woman how lucky can your wife be

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I thought I had the best wife ever which is why on Tuesday I took a trip to Wal-Mart on my way home from work and picked up Return of the King ($14.98) for her. I know that in a few months time she'll buy the extended version but in the meantime she'll watch this version at least 10 times.

3rd

PS I liked the movie too, and as she likes it so much she lets me crank up the volume on the home theater system.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

This is gonna start a riot soon... cos I thought I had the best wife in the world.... so if this is the case, she's getting around a bit now.... when I get home tonight I'm gonna giv her SUCH a slap......!! (only kidding!)

It's sooo good to see the 'logical' sex voicing appreciation for their dear ones!!! Big Up to the feminine side!!!

p.s... I'm waiting for the extended version too!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

How wide is wide??

• Special K
    Special K

Whew!!! Corvin, glad you clarified that "how many wife's do you have thing" I was scratching my head for a minute there.

Oh, .. and I have never met you personally but my guy says I'm the best wife in the world. Sheesh!! Lots of clones of me out there. I suppose there can never be to many of a good thing..me,me,me,me, me..lol

Looking forward to seeing the new lord of the ring..

and also spiderman 2..

Last samurai is out on video now.. I think. I wanna see that guy.

sincerely

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit