I Have The Best Wife Everrrrrrr!

by Corvin 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

My wife just came home and brought with her, the widescreen version of The Lord Of The Rings- The Return Of The King on DVD!

She ordered it two weeks ago, and we have been watching the first two getting ready for the third.

alt

Now, if I can just get her to wear that Arwen costume for me . . . woo hoo!

Corvin

• mouthy
    mouthy

Be satisfied with what you got....( Men!!! never happy about anything !!!!! Wants More always...He!he!.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey, that's a demonized movie!!!! You better burn it while singing Kingdom Melodies or your house will be overrun by smurfs!!!!

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The Religion of the Lord of the Rings

"The author of the most popular fantasy novel today, J.R.R. Tolkien, wrote that "the Lord of the Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work...For the religious element is absorbed into the story and the symbolism." Stratford Caldecott reveals the religion behind the tale."

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/relig/ark/audio/ark_23052004_2856.ram

• codeblue
    codeblue

Corvin:

I was so happy to see your post...that you have "the best wife ever"...

It is great when people really appreciate each other....She sounds like a very kind, thoughtful person....

Showing appreciation for your wife makes her love you even more!

Good going!!!

Codeblue

• Corvin
    Corvin
    "The author of the most popular fantasy novel today, J.R.R. Tolkien, wrote that "the Lord of the Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work...For the religious element is absorbed into the story and the symbolism." Stratford Caldecott reveals the religion behind the tale."

Such is also the case with the Star Wars saga, and many other movies.

She sounds like a very kind, thoughtful person

She truly is awsome, not for bringing home LOTR, but for so many reasons I could write a book about. I do not know how I became so lucky. She is a gift from above and God help me should I ever forget that and lose her.

Corvin

• Sassy
    Sassy

That is so cool you have such a wonderful woman in your life and you feel about her like you do... very very cool..

I'm trying to hold out to buy the lastest one from Lord of the Rings.. I want to get the extended version

• Princess
    Princess

It's already OUT? Yay for you!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

This isn't the same wife who wants your daughter to date a jw kid, is it?

• True North
    True North

Of course, you do realize, don't you, that when the expanded "director's cut" DVD for Return of the King comes out, you'll have to get that as well?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit