JWD is the top rated site

by Big Tex 61 Replies latest forum announcements

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Here are the updated Alexa ratings. JWD is the top rated Christianity site as well as the busiest JW site.

I'm very proud of the fact that Lambs Roar is the second busiest site in both categories.

Here is the JW page:

• kls
    kls

We are num, 1 so that means there are more Apostates on here then any other site. I am so proud !

• Englishman
    Englishman

Obviously then, if we are the biggest site, then Jehovah loves us more than anyone else because he's blessed us with an increase as a sign of his approval..

Or maybe it's something to do with Simon's political threads?

Or maybe we have the best mods in the world?

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

he he ... good job you didn't give a "none of the above" option

BTW: I notice someone doesn't like me (on the Alexa site comments). Oh, boo hoo ha ha ha

The main thing I take delight in is that it shows the message about the WTS is being heard loud and clear and they cannot ignore us !

Oh well ... I guess it's all downhill from here !

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    The main thing I take delight in is that it shows the message about the WTS is being heard loud and clear and they cannot ignore us !

Isn't that the truth? When all is said and done, that's really what is important. And I just have to believe it is sites like this and Lambs Roar and Free Minds and everyone else, that are not only telling the truth about "The Truth", but also providing a place for Witnesses to come and heal.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Well, I'm happy for both JWD and LambsRoar (and the effect we're having), but I'm really annoyed that they lost our reviews. We had 4-5 and now they're all gone

oh well, we're number 1 & 2!!

Rev

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Great News!!!!

The WT damage control must be shitting their pants over this...

• donkey
    donkey

Congrats Simon

BTW: Alexa is regarded as spyware by many spy blockers....

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

We are the BOSS !! Apostates rule watchtower drool. Ahhh,yah'll don't know how much i've wanted to say that....I am gloating with glee,go cop a plea,do da a-o-p.

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

Does this mean JWD is bigger than the watchtower?

gongtats on being number one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit