I sent a letter to the WT Branch Office in the Netherlands about the UN

by avengers 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    While we appreciate your concerns, we do not feel that we can add much to what we said in our previous letter. We believe our reply was both frank and complete, and adequately deals with the issues you raise. May we kindly suggest that you prayerfully re read our initial reply

Rule number 1: The WTS is always right.

Rule number 2: If the WTS is wrong, see rule number 1.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Their take on it is that, unless you're on the internet reading apostate's websites then you're not supposed to know anything about their dealings with the UN.

That's absolutely correct. When I first found out about it, I presented it to my ex, who is still and elder, and he basically said the above, that it was an apostate lie. There are none so blind as those who will just not see......it's too scary too see the "truth" about the "truth". It would shatter their house of cards, their house built on sand would sink, if they admitted it were true. As in Joshua's day.......the walls would tumble down.

Terri

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Avenger,

That's a good letter,,I like your don't give me no bull shit style.

It refreshed my soul to read it.

• avengers
    avengers
    unless you're on the internet reading apostate's websites then you're not supposed to know anything about their dealings with the UN.

Actually this quote above is a fallacy. I have not decided yet which one, but I will.
    BTW Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
    The fact that the Watchtower was affiliated with the United Nations, has nothing to do apostate websites

Red Herring.
    AKA

• Ignoratio Elenchi ("ignorance of refutation",
      Latin) Irrelevant Thesis

Type:
    Informal Fallacy

Etymology:

The name of this fallacy comes from the sport of fox hunting in which a dried, smoked herring, which is red in color, is dragged across the trail of the fox to throw the hounds off the scent. Thus, a "red herring" argument is one which distracts the audience from the issue in question through the introduction of some irrelevancy

The fact that the the WT was affiliated with the UN has nothing to do with the fact where that information came from.
    To point to "apostates" is only to distract from the issue in question.
    This makes their argument a "red herring".
    I think?

BTW. As I'm writing this the mailman was delivering the mail. It's an answer from the Branch Ofice here in the Netherlands.
    It's in Dutch. I'll post it in the original language first so that the Dutch posters can have their laugh first.
    I'd appreciate some translation, because translating is time consuming.
    Before I post this letter though I have to ask the administrators if it's allright since the letter is in Dutch and won't be translated at least for another 3 or four days (if I have time).
    What I can say though is they are still addressing me as "Beloved brother". ??????

Administrators, when you read this tell me if I can post the Dutch Letter !!!

Andy.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Avengers,

You won't get any objection from me....why, I might even be able to read the Dutch!!!!!

I hear your weather is fine but still rather cool. I'd love to be there right now....I could even do a photo-copy of your letter from the Borg.

So....I'm looking forward to seeing "the real thing".

Cheers, Ozzie

• jwsons
    jwsons

HaHaHa. I love the way you put all publishers under the sin of lying to their neighbors and all the responsibilties to the Mom ("Organization is Our Mom"...Mommy of all harlots!).

jwsons

• Gerard
    Gerard
    What is worse, is that you don?t inform the ?sheep? of this fornication but you send them into the field with false information.

• avengers
  • avengers
    avengers

There it is; the answer in Dutch. I'll start working on the translation in English.
    There are some really incredible statements in here.
    If any of the Dutchies on this forum would volunteer to help
    make this translation as accurate as possible it would be appreciated.
    Are you gonna have a field-day on this one. (I know, I'm a dog, woof woof, but I think a man is entitled to some fun, ain't he?)

Andy

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I do not know if my Dutch is too bad or if they simply did not answer your questions...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit