I sent a letter to the WT Branch Office in the Netherlands about the UN

by avengers 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• avengers
    avengers

I wrote a letter to the Branch Office here in answer to their UN proclamation.
    The one I wrote in Dutch I have already sent, but for your pleasure and leisure and fun
    I have translated it from Dutch into English so that you "normal" folks can read it.
    hahahaha. I might send it to headquarters, but if I do that, I would like your comments and editing.

• avengers
    avengers

Somehow it's not showing up. The format is probably wrong. I'll work on it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I like the Dutch!

Well done, mate. Mooi!!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers, Ozzie

• avengers
    avengers

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx Emmen

the Netherlands

To:

Wachttoren Bijbel & Tractaat Genootschap

Noordbargerweg 77

7812 AA Emmen

In attention of the Branch Office Overseer

Dear Brothers:

On the 5 th of November 2001 I sent you a letter with this question: ?How has the Watchtower whom in her whole existence has portrayed the U.N. as a wild beast been able to enter into a relationship with her while to all the members of your organization is being told that anyone who associates with this organization is against God and thus acts aginst the statutes of the Watchtower??

The answer which I received from you is known to you: ? The purpose of being registered at named corporation with the ?Department of Public Information? as a non governmental organization in 1991 was to have access to available research-material about health, ecology, and social problems at the library-facilities of the United Nations.?

According to this answer you admit having had a relation with the Scarlet colored Wild Beast..

The reason it took me so long to answer you is that I have in that time researched many sources so that my answer to you would be accurate and substantiated.

You say the reason you were disassociated by the United Nations, was because you did not agree anymore with it?s changed statutes.

ยน Nevertheless contain the Criteria of Alliance of NGO?s ----at least in their latest version ---- terms which we cannot underwrite. When the Society realized this, the registration was immediately withdrawn. They were thankful that the matter was brought to their attention.?

Accurate research however brought to light that since your registration no changes of statutes have occurred that have connection with your registration with DPI. The UN claims that the criteria for association have not been changed since 1991 in contrary to your claim.

(if by any chance I am unaware of any changes, would you then please put them at my disposal so that I can present them to the United Nations?)

Nine years you collaborated with the Scarlet-colored Wild Beast as you yourself call it. You have in the nine years that you were in close relationship with the UN declared to agree to support and respect the principles of the Charter of the United Nations and to support the UN in its work.

Quote: ?By accepting association with DPI , the organization agreed to meet criteria for association, including support and respect of the principles of the Charter of the United Nations and commitment and means to conduct effective information prgrammes with its constituants and to a broader audience about UN activities?

This has nothing to do with a library-card.

?The issuance of a library pass is independent of NGO status or any other status?, according to the UN .

Actually it comes down to this.

You registered with DPI of the UN for a library-card.
    The UN states that a library-card is independent of NGO status.

You signed that you would support the UN in her work and to proclaim her work to a larger audience.

I from my side find this apostate and hypocrite and you range yourself on the same side as the Kings of Israel whom collaberated with Jehovah?s adversaries

From my point of view this is not the worst.

What is worse, is that you don?t inform the ?sheep? of this fornication but you send them into the field with false information.

Two weeks ago I was present at a conversation where the occupant of this house was being ?visited?. The occupant asked this question: ?Is it true that Jehovah?s Witnesses would never join a political organization??

?Indeed?, was the answer. ?They would never join a worldly organization.?
    The occupant asked the question: ?How can it be then that the Watchtower was registered with the Department of Public Information of the United Nations??

Preacher?s answer: ?The Society would never do this. I do not believe you?.

As a matter of fact this occupant was made out a liar while it were the preachers who were wrongly informed.

Is the time past in which attention was given to scriptures such as this?

?Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor?? (Ef. 4:25)

In the publications you clearly state that withholding information is the same as lying.

I must note that you are in contempt. You have failed to supply true information to those that do the most ?important work? in the field.
    This makes you liars .

In order to correct this and not to stay branded as liars you are obliged to announce to ?the people?

that you had a close relation with the Scarlet-colored Wild Beast, and that there was more involved than just a library-card.

In the ?worldly? population more and more people are becoming aware of your involvement with the UN.

Do you want to send these poor sheep on their way with false information? Is that Jehovah?s Way?

Isn?t Jehovah?s Way not one of Truth?

You have brought a stench over Jehovah?s name by not informing ?the people? about your fornication, but keeping them in the unknown, so that they are confronted in the field with your fornication.

And because you consider this organization (UN) a ?Wild Beast? you not only are guilty of fornication, but also of bestiality.

I would have liked to end this letter with ?cordially yours?, but I can?t bring it up to do it.

Awaiting,

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(inside the envelope you will find excerpts pertaining to your registration).

(This letter will be sent to certain Congregations and published on the Internet for the public)

• badboy
    badboy

AMEN,BROTHER!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Avengers,

I can tell you that if you're not 'marked' yet, you will soon be.

Their take on it is that, unless you're on the internet reading apostate's websites then you're not supposed to know anything about their dealings with the UN.

So, prepare yourself.

DY

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Anyone that questions the WTBTS about the UN affiliation is soon disfellowshipped for 'apostacy'. This is how they're covering their mistake.

DY

• avengers
    avengers

Not if I can help it.
    I'll remind them.

I'll remind them how they split families, how they screw around in marriages, how their hypocrisy has
    reached higher than the Twin Towers. "They have sewn the wind, but they will reap a whirlwind."

Those are their own words, or not?

Andy of the I'm laughing my (__|__) off.

Morally the WTS has been defeated already. Physically it takes a while.
    (I won't hold my breath though), but I will keep chiseling.
    Anybody wanna buy some hammers and nails. They're needed
    for the coffin.

• Panda
    Panda

Avengers, Your letter is straight to the point. No pussy footing around. And you even sent along additional info that is evidence that you know what you are talking about.

Another thing I liked was the way you refrained from any narcisisstic inflamatory remarks... none of the "I'm above you WTBTS", no instead you brought home the point that the UN mission statement has been called "a whore" by the WTBTS, Really good work.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

When the story first broke, I wrote to "The Society" and I received thestandard Library Card letter.

Becaause that did not answer the question to my satisfaction I wrote again. I received a reply of three brief paragraphs. The middle one said

While we appreciate your concerns, we do not feel that we can add much to what we said in our previous letter. We believe our reply was both frank and complete, and adequately deals with the issues you raise. May we kindly suggest that you prayerfully re read our initial reply

the final para suggested that I discussed it with the local elders.

I did that but of course they had nothing to say, just said "The Society must have their reasons"

Incidentally, Doubtfully Yours, I have not been disfellowshipped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit