Kingdom Ministry...."Youths.. who will you put first in your life?"

by integ 14 Replies latest social humour

• Country Girl
    Country Girl
    Wise young ones have discovered the joys of sharing in the full time ministry. One Christian youth, 3 year old "Miranda" from 'Minnesota" put it well when she noted.."I truly enjoy my time spent in the full time ministry with my parents. Too many young ones today spend their time playing games with other youth. I realize that having a full share in the kingdom preaching work is the best way I could spend my time. I realize that by perservering in this life saving work that we have commissioned, it is indeed a grand shout of praise to our Superlative Exemplar Jehovah". How fine

MIRANDA, 3 year old Miranda said this? A 3 year old knows the word "perservere? If a three year old said this, I would really be surprised. If a 13 year old said this I would REALLY be surprised.

CG

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

If a 35 year old used that word I would be shocked!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    One Christian youth, 3 year old "Miranda" from 'Minnesota" put it well when she noted.."I truly enjoy my time spent in the full time ministry with my parents. Too many young ones today spend their time playing games with other youth. I realize that having a full share in the kingdom preaching work is the best way I could spend my time. I realize that by perservering in this life saving work that we have commissioned, it is indeed a grand shout of praise to our Superlative Exemplar Jehovah".

Get the f*&% out of here!!!!! Who talks like that? No 3 year old kids that I know. Shoot, no 13, 23, or 33 year olds either. Superlative Exemplar - Sheesh!!!

Fast forward 15 years.......I wonder what Miranda's user name on this board will be?

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Three year old kid?!? If it was a tape recorder that was three years old named Miranda (that was made in Minnesota)...I might be convinced.

• Agent 1 of 1
    Agent 1 of 1

Well, I think this whole thread is funny. Made my day.

Nathan Natas - Stupid 3 year old! LOL

Okay, I do have to relate a real experience though. At the last DC, they gave an experience of a girl that wanted her mom to go back to meetings. I forget how young the girl was but she was supposedly pretty young; preteen. Anyways, the girl told her mom that she cared about her and that she doesn't want her to feel exasperated at her when she tells her of her concerns. And when the little girl makes it to paradise, she didn't want to have to explain to others why her mother wasn't there. Then the mom realized the errors of her way and is back attending. Then everyone in the audience was all "Awwww." (How cute.) Where in the world does a little girl learn the word exasperated?

Out of the mouth of babes. Awwwwwwwwww.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit