Kingdom Ministry...."Youths.. who will you put first in your life?"

by integ 14 Replies latest social humour

• integ
    integ

1) Our young ones are indeed a grand blessing in the congregation. They often times assist elderly ones in the ministry, take on responsibility in the congregation, and also assist in the caring and maintenance of the kingdom halls. But thoughtful youth also do well to ask themselves..."Am I doing enough?"

2) With summer almost here, wise young ones have made the wise decision to forego any free time they have in order to increase their share in the preaching work. Shunning the pleasures of this evil system, some have decided that any available freetime be spent in praise of their Creator, by having a full share in the pioneer work. How wise.

YOU CAN DO IT!

3) Wise young ones have discovered the joys of sharing in the full time ministry. One Christian youth, 3 year old "Miranda" from 'Minnesota" put it well when she noted.."I truly enjoy my time spent in the full time ministry with my parents. Too many young ones today spend their time playing games with other youth. I realize that having a full share in the kingdom preaching work is the best way I could spend my time. I realize that by perservering in this life saving work that we have commissioned, it is indeed a grand shout of praise to our Superlative Exemplar Jehovah". How fine.

NEXT WEEK: "Do You Really Need to Eat?"

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

The makings of the Kingdom Hall Stepford Children....

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    NEXT WEEK: "Do You Really Need to Eat?"

lol Acording to the new convention sandwhich rule... No!

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

A THREE year old said that? Did she happen to be in a wheelchair and have a computer that speaks for her also?

GEEEZ!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I squandered my youth for a cult![ I want it back!]

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I smell an onion!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    I squandered my youth for a cult![ I want it back!]

Yah, no kidding! Only way for me to make up for it now is to give Spencer his childhood, and enjoy my adulthood

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If this is not "the time of the end," - and according to The Watchtower it isn't anymore - why waste your time in the ministry?

Stupid 3 year old!

• Gopher
    Gopher

This story can't be satire, it must be true.

3 year old "Miranda" called on my door with her 2-year-old brother and said "I'm training my little brother to share in the superlative joy of shouting praise to Jehovah!"

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

THAT 3 YR OLD????

SOUNDS JUST LIKE SOME OLD FART IN THE WRITING DEPT.

SEE WHAT THE WBTS CAN DO TO EVEN LITTLE KIDS.

3 YRS OLD AND SHE SOUNDS LIKE AN IDIOT.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit