The funniest comment I ever gave at the KH....

by logansrun 21 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

And if you look real close there's a water-jug in that picture.

B.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This was not at a KH but state prison.

While I lived in Emporia Virginia,,back 1976,,I live next to a very nice JW brother,,from Clevlend Ohio,,he was a musicain,,composer,,very smart,,,quick mind,,never really should have been a JW,,,I liked him he was good hearted.

Any way I'm an MS and he's the PO. He started taking me to the prison on wednesday nites for group bible study,,he mostly,, but every now and then I would give the 55 minute talk.

One day he give this talk,,and he pulls out a scripture from ezekiel or jerawhathisface,,that talks about sex under a tree,,something like that,,and he's going on and on and on and on about this scripture,,he uses it on me for looking at his daughter in an unclean way(he couched it to make it obvious to me and me only) I was a little embarsed I' mean he had some nice looking daughters,,but I don't think I ever leared at them,,I just forgot to turn my head when they were climbing out of the car one time. Any way I felt just like I wanted to chuckle,,because he obviously loved his daughters,,I he wanted to make sure I kept my nasty eyes off of them,,and that was the only way he could have don it I guess(?),,we were nieghbor for about 2 years. He had me pegged.LOL

Any way durring his talk he was getting really worked up,,I mean all hell was about to break loose.

Then in front of all these male prisoners(bank robber,,murderers,,what have you) he starts going off on masterbation...it was hillarious!!!! he's giving these graphic hand gestures (I would of given him a "G" on his school report card) I mean he was,, stroken it,,in an imaginary way,,no nudity. Then he starts on homosexual sex and how it so bad,,and he was getting a "G" on jestures there as well. I think he even used the street terms to impress the inmates to keep a common ground with his audience("G").

Afterwards while we are driving home,,he ask me to critique him,,I told him,,he gave a good talk,,he had lots of gestures,,and that his enthusiasm was very noticable,,he smiled,,and asked, did he go over board a little ?,,I said no,,I think you were with in bounds,,we agreed not to say anything to the other brothers about his "style" at the prison, because they might not understand,,being they are a little bit prudish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit