My Gay Life

by joelbear 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Whatever happened to David?

• joelbear
    joelbear

buffalos,

kids, adoption and grandbabies are already a fact of life for many gay families. Not bs, but reality.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Sunshine,

David is married with 3 kids and living in Arlington Texas. He is still as beautiful and the day I first laid eyes on him.

hugs

Joel

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

buffalosrfree

There has been more than enough anti-gay posts on this board of late. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but joelbear's thread will not be hijacked.

• Corvin
    Corvin

((((Joelbear))))

Thank you for your story. There are a lot more stories out there similar to yours, and yours very much resembles the challenges and trials my older brother experienced. The main difference is that after all these years, he still hasn't found the kind of relationship you now have, and I would love to see him where you are now.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Thanks Big Tex! This thread isnt a thread to debate homosexuality, it's a thread dedicated to Joelbear's story.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Thank you for sharing your story!

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

[deleted]

• Odrade
    Odrade

Wow! 15 years, Congrats on finding love and being happy. What an interesting story, I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been to be true to yourself with the weight of JW shame crashing down on you. Sounds like quite a journey, thank you for sharing.

O

• Englishman
    Englishman

Way to go, Joel Bear!

Beats me why someones sexual preferences should get them beaten up if it involves 2 willing participants. Surely, relationships are private matter between individuals?

Anyway, I have some not-so-understood tastes too...jellied eels for instance.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit