What kind of video games do you play?

by dustyb 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Lol Special K I use to play tibia alot. I quit though recently fun game even though it's cheap. I mostly run through most of my games or play RPGs on my emulater on my computer. Finally finishing Chrono Trigger and Breath of fire.... OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!

• Agent 1 of 1
    Agent 1 of 1

I used to play FFXI, its a great game in its own way. They really focus on getting a party together of up to 6 people. And if you don't know a lot, then you have to wait up to an hour sometimes to get fighting. I played it for about 3 months. And then when I quit, I gave this guy about 114k, he was speechless. It was cool.

I'm playing Lineage 2 now. Its a fun mmorpg til WoW hits the shelves. We;ll see how that one goes. If anybody else plays L2, we should all get together and do some PKing. That'd be so much fun.

I just recently bought myself a 256 meg video card and Far Cry is by far the best looking game out there. Its amazing what they can do now. Has anybody seen the PSP yet?

• El blanko
    El blanko

Halo on Xbox & No One Lives Forever 2 on PC.

Fave games of all time:

Deus Ex (PC)

Mario Kart (all of them) (Nintendo)

Diablo 2 (PC)

Warcraft series & Starcraft series (PC)

Zelda Ocarina & Windwaker (Nintendo)

Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox)

Halo (Xbox)

Quake 3 multiplayer (PC)

.. used to work in the games industry you see

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Pong. Doesn't anybody play pong anymore?

• Maverick
    Maverick

I don't play video games. Too busy playing with real live females for that! Maverick

• Badger
    Badger

FIFA Soccer (AC Milan)

NCAA Football (Oklahoma State!)

MVP Baseball (Seatlle)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (the Spas 12 auto shotgun)

• Faust
    Faust

Everquest all the way here ;-). Anyone else play it? I think I'm pretty much hooked on EQ until EverQuest 2 comes out and/or WoW (been awaiting WoW for a while).

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Ka-Ching....

Free slots...

Golden Girl...

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Playstation:

Here is a link to one that is coming out in September - brought to you by none other than our own Lauralisa's husband Evan :

It's pretty cool !!! You can test drive it here:

It's called Eve of Destruction

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/tdeveofdestruction/index.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit