What kind of video games do you play?

by dustyb 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• the bandersnatch esq.
    the bandersnatch esq.

I play a fantastic MMORPG called Eve Online. It's like the old game Elite, but with real players to fight/trade against. So many other career paths to choose from too, it's difficult to describe the scope of it.

If anyone on here plays it too, look up my character in-game, "the bandersnatch"...

Erm... that's the end of my infomercial now...

• dustyb
    dustyb
    My 13 year old grandson beat FFX and is close to beating FFX2...So is this grown-up games?...

give him a roll in a few of my grown up games and see if he can beat me =D

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I just ordered FF XI last week. I should have it soon.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I just play Spider Solitaire.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

ME TOO!!! That's my favorite! I'm addicted

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Mulan: Don't feel too bad. I LOVE Spider Solitare.

I mostly like playing Simulator type games. My favorite is Train Simulator. Will all the add-on's I can download for free, I can drive just about any kind of train almost anywhere in the world.

I also play Flight Simulator. Also I play a couple of Freeware games. BVE, which is a Free Train Simulator mostly for Subway and underground routes. I like driving the London Underground.

Also, for all you space fans, there is an excellent free space simulator called Orbiter. Excellent Graphics and tons of add on's.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Mee too too. I also like Tri peaks. There is a great online game.

I like to play Sims Busting Out, I also Like the Mortal Kombat for XboX.............

• stephoness
    stephoness

>I just ordered FFXI last week. I should have it soon.

Let me know when you get it and I will buy you a World Pass for the Fenrir server so that we can play together. I'll even powerlevel you a little bit with my cute-taru white mage!

• zev
    zev

ut(99), ut2k3 and ut2k4, aliens vs predator 2

i run a ut2k4 dedicated server.

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

I am still addicted to Counterstrike....Handle is Deathwish(usually playing on one of CSGamers servers..Iceworld..csg2.csgamer.com)

I finished Painkiller which was cool for the fact it freaked me out a couple of times..Kinda spooky playing at night with no lights and surround sound. Star Wars Jedi Knight was cool as was Call of Duty. Finished Condition Zero Deleted Scenes and am half way through Condition Zero on Expert.

BTW...Valve is porting Counterstrike as well as most of the other HL1 content over to the Half-life 2 source-engine. I watched a low res video of Counter-strike running on that engine on de_Aztec..All I can say is WOW!!!!(site is in german but the link to the video is at the bottom http://www.planethl2.net/patches.php?release_id=91)

Wolfy

(I guess I sound like a geek eh?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit