How many of you are smokers?

by Joker10 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10

It seems that a lot of people on this board are smokers? Lets get some figures.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

You know those people who always say "I dont smoke..... except when?" I'm one of those people. usually about a pack a week and a half smoker. Only usually when drinking.

p.s. man I hate those people who say that :)

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

smoke what? is the real question :)-~

• Gopher
    Gopher

I never have smoked. I don't and don't plan to start. Lung cancer is not an exciting prospect.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm definitely non-smoking.... I also rarely drink (mainly cuz I have no real urge ever to)

Edit to add: Like Gopher, I've never done it too....

• Puternut
    Puternut

Depends on what kinda 'smoke' we're talking about.....

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I love a good Cuban Cigar every now and then...

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I smoke. Fortunately I live in Germany so I don't get bothered about it much. You can smoke in a restaurant or even the airport. It must be really unpleasant for nonsmokers, and I think it's going to change and get more strict here. I know that's a good thing.

• Valis
    Valis

Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah Some call me the gangster of love Some people call me Maurice 'Cause I speak of the pompitous of love People talk about me, baby Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong Well, don't you worry, baby, don't worry 'Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home 'Cause I'm a picker, I'm a grinner I'm a lover and I'm a sinner I play my music in the sun I'm a joker, I'm a smoker I'm a midnight toker I get my lovin' on the run Whooo Whooooo! [break] You're the cutest thing that I ever did see I really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time Ooo-eee baby, I'll sure show you a good time I'm a picker, I'm a grinner I'm a lover and I'm a sinner I play my music in the sun I'm a joker, I'm a smoker I'm a midnight toker I sure don't want to hurt no one [break] People keep talking about me, baby They say I'm doin' you wrong Well don't you worry, don't worry, no don't worry, mama 'Cause I'm right here at home You're the cutest thing I ever did see Really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time
  • avishai
    avishai

Is this another ploy so you can feel superior, Joker?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit