How many of you are smokers?

by Joker10 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

That sounds like such a good time. Thanksgiving is usually at my house though. I will try and pull some strings though :) :) :)

• Valis
  • ThiChi
    ThiChi

Burning Man is not during thanksgiving (Nov 27 th ) BM starts August 30 th and runs till the Next Sunday (the Man burns on Saturday.)

Bus Camp is just having their own "Thanksgiving" in August at BM!!.....(that?s how cool we are!!). Really every night is a communal meal, if you want, but this year, it is special!!!

All Dub Burners are invited to our Thanksgiving Meal on Thursday....At Sunset (no watches or clocks allowed!!)

Go to Burningman.com click on the Camps link, and go to VW Bus Camp. The link to our e-mail list is there, for all the updates and camp location!!!!

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

smoker

• gumby
    gumby

Valis, LMAO!

Looks just like my hernia did!

• Maverick
    Maverick

I love a good cigar and a single malt scotch. I smoke one a day. Never in the house or in my Jag. If it's raining out I love to sit on my steps, sip the scotch and draw on an Optimo Corona.

I do love the taste of kissing a girl who smokes!

Just call me earthy...........! Maverick

• logansrun
    logansrun

I'm not a smoker, I'm a lover.

B.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I used to smoke while making love, so I've learned to slow down a little.

Englishman.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Not doing a very good job at giving up, aye, I smoke roly's, that is hand rolled baccy, did though give up cannabis a month or two back, just the odd toot now and again, though rare.

Celtic

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    used to smoke while making love, so I've learned to slow down a little.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit