Going under "the knife" in about 6 and a half hours.

by gumby 90 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Well, it's time. Monday morning the 17th at 6 am I go in for ye ol' hernia operation. I asked to be put "out" as I had the option for staying partially awake. I'm a bit nervous cuz I'm a wuss. If ya don't here from me within a day or two....you'll know the doc snipped somethin he should'nt have...........bastards!

Gumby

• FMZ
    FMZ

Good luck with that Gumby. Tell him to do a good job and make sure nothing falls out of ya when you are in Dallas. Last thing I wanna be doing is sweeping up green flexible Gumby guts.

Once again, hope all goes well.

FMZ

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Be a man and ask for a local so that you can watch it on the monitor.

Just kidding.

I really hope it all goes well.

Don't call them bastards yet Gumby, they are pretty good at their job, you'll be all smiles again in no time.

I'm looking forward to hearing about it, I'm sure you are going to tell us.

And watch out for those nurses, some of them don't have very high moral standards.

Chris

• avishai
    avishai

Been there, done that about a year and a half ago. It's really not too bad, just stay as doped up as possible. If you need anymore advice, write me. Also, if there is a habit you wanna stop, have 'em give you a post-hypnotic suggestion while you are out.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hope it all goes well Gumby.

Take it easy

• Englishman
    Englishman

Gumby,

Don't stay awake during the op, it'll put you off sausages for life.

Englishman.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Good luck.

Not that I think you need it, the surgeors are very capable today. but maybe you need it with the recovery. Anyway. I hope you will be feeling much better soon.

Branda

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You're in my prayers, dude.

Have fun - I hear the drugs they use are a knockout - legalised, too!!!!

Oh, and in case I forget - yer still a b*st*rd!!!

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Gumby,

I'm SURE you'll (and the surgeon) will do fine.

Drugs - "Better living through modern pharmacuticals"

See ya back here in a couple of days!

waiting

• Ciara
    Ciara

Good Luck Gumby!!!

I'm going in to have my wisdom teeth removed in about 4 hours myself and I'm pretty nervous too. I don't like being knocked out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit