Going under "the knife" in about 6 and a half hours.

by gumby 90 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Gumby...glad to hear the doc didn't slip and the wang made it thru too. I had that same damn shrinkage prob when I got neutered.

-BONEZZ

• gumby
    gumby
    I had that same damn shrinkage prob when I got neutered.

Poor men. Shrinkage problems, can't pee when another guy is looking problems, groin hernias that women don't get problems.........and women think having a baby is bad and men don't suffer! Ha !

Gumshrunk

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well lets put it this way...If men had babies every family would only have one----maybe two if the wife had the next one.

• gumby
    gumby

I gotta agree with ya mouthy....I think I'd rather pass a kidney stone that's like a BB, than have a kid come out of my behind with a head as big as a softball. Ewwwwwwwwww!

Gumby

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol This one is for you Gumby, next time a guy is looking while you try to pee! lololol

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Glad you're well, Gumby.

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery

• gumby
    gumby

Thanks LT

You know.....I haven't had a beer since before the surgery. That pic you posted looks good! I may have to drive down to Circle K and get me a 16 ouncer......maybe even a six pac. It's cloudy here today and in the 70's.......it's actually a better day for some hot coffee and rum. Yum yum!

Gumby

• Xandria
    Xandria

Hope it isn't too bad. The most frightening experience would be as you go under the knife.. hearing the song "Knocking on Heaven's Door". Get well soon.

X.

• shotgun
    shotgun

How ya feeling today Sad Sack?...the artist formally known as Gumby

• rocketman
    rocketman

Ah yes, hernia surgery. I had two, one in the late 70s and one in 1992. After the first few days, you just need to be careful - most of the pain by then should have subsided.....if I remember correctly.

Good luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit