Faced with loss of tax breaks, Danish WTS drops "Bible-Based" stance

by Nathan Natas 78 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• avengers
    avengers
    XQsThaiPoes :

We allow a wide range of opinions on this forum but there are limits to what is acceptable. Trying to claim that Pedophilia is 'just' a fetish and not a big deal and equating it to homosexuality is crossing that line IMO

I suggest you keep such opinions to yourself in future because they are NOT welcome on this site and show gross disrespect to any who have suffered abuse.

I was in chat with Poes and I warned him that if he keeps going then he will be watched!
    I might be wrong, but why do I get the eerie feeling that he's grooming us to lower the threshold concerning paedophilia?
    Once one threshold is lowered, the next one will be discussed.
    A sociopath reasons this way. They groom their victim until the victim
    sees it the way he does.

(I'm not saying Poes is a sociopath; please don't get me wrong. It takes a professional to confirm it, which I'm not)
    So just for informational purpose and protection for the naive here are a few characteristic features on how to recognize such person.

Glibness/Superficial Charm Language can be used without effort by them to confuse and convince their audience. Captivating storytellers that exude self-confidence, they can spin a web that intrigues others. Since they are persuasive, they have the capacity to destroy their critics verbally or emotionally.

Manipulative and Conning They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They dominate and humiliate their victims.

Pathological Lying Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and able to pass lie detector tests

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion, it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity Totalist leaders frequently practice promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts. This is usually kept hidden from all but the inner circle.

These are not the only characteristics which identify a sociopath. There are more.
    What I'm trying to say is that we have to be very careful when we recognize these
    trades.

Andy of the, when I stick out my neck it gets chopped off, class.

ps. I realize this is off topic, yet important enough to pay attention to.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Totalist leaders frequently practice promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts. This is usually kept hidden from all but the inner circle.

Have you notice how many cult leaders tend to be come exactly like Alpha male gorillas, seperating all the females to themselves, and forcing the males to be celibate?

• avishai
    avishai
    From simple large facial tattooing

And this is compassionate?

XQ's, Have you heard of Violent sexual praedators? These are the guys that will attack at a moments notice, whenever they see a child? How will this help a child that cant read? And how about the tracking device, if they live in an apartment building with kids?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ya know, I've just realised that there are some subjects that I can't discuss dispassionately.
    I find some of the contents of this one so abhorrant that I'm afraid I'm gonna have to bug on out...

Thanks for providing the letter, Nathan.
    Sorry your thread got hijacked.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

So the Danish government demanded that the WT lose the 2-witness rule, or face losing tax breaks ?????

Am I missing something here???

• Terry
    Terry

Here is my question concerning this statement:

The Watchtower gives a clear explanation of our view - a person that abuses children is a rapist and is to be viewed as such.

Does this mean the Elders must ask the child TO SCREAM while being raped to avoid being a willing participant??

• Terry
    Terry

xq: I can post some pedophile sites that are totaly legal, but wont becaue it may offend.

Hmm, funny--I can't post any such sites because I've never had reason to acquire such information.

Care to tell us why you have such sites available for posting?

What alerts and alarms me about pedophiles is an unusual interest in a child's outward appearance.

I was in a car with a fellow one day when he pulled up behind a school bus with elementary school kids.

A little girl looking out the back window smiled and waved.

He said something or other which I wasn't paying attention to and ended his comment with the words..."but, I guess she's too young."

My attention sort of popped at that moment and my mind came back in focus.

"Too young for WHAT?" I blurted out.

He just a gave an inscrutable smile and dropped the subject.

I let it go because I hadn't heard the full sentence.

About two months later I discovered he was about to run off with a 12 year old girl to Mexico when his own mother called the little girl's parents

and alerted them what he had been planning. My heart stuck in my throat at that point! WHY HADN'T I PAID CLOSER ATTENTION??

Why hadn't I followed my gut reaction and asked more questions??

We all have to pay attention to little clues even if we step on a few toes along the way. The stakes are too high not to.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Does this mean the Elders must ask the child TO SCREAM while being raped to avoid being a willing participant??

That's right! Unless a child screamed, a child is guilty of committing a fornication and therefore no rape happened. In such a case, the elders are to use whatever methods they can come out to interrogate a child for a confession. It's called a "Breaking Session." A True Story!

• metatron
    metatron

Does the current atmosphere of political correctness ever allow any solid study of how homosexuality or pedophilia (or other strongly held sexual behaviors) are generated? Is that ever possible? Or is it eternally forbidden?

I work with gay guys. I don't care what they do in private. It's none of my business and they are wage slaves like anybody else. I have a problem with pedophiles but also realize that they may be beyond curing, at present. Protect the kids, anyway. That comes first.

Is there any academic who can come up with solid info on this? I am tempted to think that sexual obsession might be related to 'ducks-follow-the-first-thing-they-see' as a principle here, in regard to an initial sexual experience. I note cartoonist R. Crumb's sex obsessions as being this way but he's kinda pervy (to say the least) and I'm unsure about deviants used as a model for normalcy (whatever that is currently).

So, somebody gets turned on by shoes, boots, vunerable children, pain, some guy's sweaty derriere, Kim K's butt (a better choice than the previous, IMHO), latex, dressing up as an animal, .............. need I go on?

How does this stuff get turned on? How does it get turned off, if at all?

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit