Faced with loss of tax breaks, Danish WTS drops "Bible-Based" stance

by Nathan Natas 78 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

it's amazing isn't it how truely motivated the WTS is by....

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MUST BE FUNNY IN THE WATCHTOWER WORLD

• blondie
    blondie

Public Reproof will be offered in the congregation so families with children will be alerted.

Since WTS policy regarding "public reproof" is not to announce THE REASON for the reproof, how would families with children be alerted?

Blondie

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

I can post come pedophile sites that are totaly legal, but wont becaue it may offend.

Do a search on child beauty pagents and pre-teen swim suit models. Don't harp an boo hoo about how these kind of pics should be illegal or the parents should be in jail. It is just many people cater to legal pedophiles. There are many Lewis Carrol's in the world. I wonder why people are under the false impression you have to rape a child to be a pedophile. There are probally more legal pedophiles around your kids than illegal ones.

I just wonder is the sterotype of gateway pedophilia true. In which all pedophiles will eventually become sex offenders. If it is then there will be many more pedophiles in the future because children are getting more provocative.

• Valis
    Valis
    I just wonder is the sterotype of gateway pedophilia true. In which all pedophiles will eventually become sex offenders.

THEY ARE ALL SEX OFFENDERS. AND children becoming more provocative is a poor excuse for any pedophilia PERIOD. BTW, your passive way of saying pedophilia is OK doesn't go unrecognized..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• rocketman
    rocketman

Ditto on Blondie's comment - I'm wondering the same thing.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I DOUBT THAT THE WBTS WOULD EVER ALLOW A PUBLIC REPROOF DESCRIBING THE FELONIOUS ACT AND STATE THE PERPS. NAME.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO ALERT THE PUBLISHERS TO THE DANGER AND THE DANGEROUS INDIVIDUAL.

IF ONE DOES NOT KNOW -WHO- TO KEEP THEIR CHILD AWAY FROM, THEN THE ONLY EFFECTIVE COURSE OF ACTION WOULD BE TO NO LONGER ATTEND THE MEETINGS, SERVICE ETC.

BUT TO NAME THE PERP. WOULD SET THE SOCIETY/CONGREGATION UP FOR POSSIBLE CIVIL SUITS.

THE WBTS PUTS REPUTATION AND RETENTION OF ASSETS ABOVE ALL POSSIBLE CONCERNS.

LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE A KNOT IN THEIR UNDIES.

Outoftheorg

• avengers
    avengers
    I have no problem with pedophiles BTW it is not any more a "disease" as homosexuality. Pedophillia is just a fetish. Since most pedophiles are hetrosexual it is not like are sexually flustrated because they can't have sex. I think there is too many TV movie stereotypes about them. Many pedophiles are in adult realships while they abuse children. I don't have a problem with a pedophile in feild service.

Quotes like the above should be deleted together with the poster.
    And I don't mean just from this board.
    Paedophiles are predators, sociopaths, without conscience, unable to feel the pain of others.
    They should be castrated without anaesthetics to increase their pain.
    Better to shoot them on the spot.
    No pedophile should have the right to walk this earth, let alone go into
    fieldservice where they have access to children.
    There should be no merci for these prdators. None.
    I used to be naive to think I could help people like them.
    There is no way. I say bring in the death-sentence for these predators.
    And for the ones who support these (__|__)holes the same.
    Zero tolerance.
    I guess this is a hate-post. I have an intense deep-seated hate for these less than animal creatures
    and for those that harbor them, like the Watchtower Society.
    I don't think it's inciting violence because it
    calls for justice. These predators have to be stopped.

Damn it.

Andy

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

predators, sociopaths, without conscience, unable to feel the pain of others.

These apply to other criminals too but nobody wants to castrate or unilaterally execute them.

• avengers
    avengers

Just keep on defending these predators.

• avishai
    avishai

Well, it's like Dennis miller said, "If you think you have to hurt or have sex with a child, you have to kill yourself right now. You just have to step into the pitch and take one for the team"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit