What is wrong with these women, why are they trying to kill me with sex?

by Maverick 72 Replies latest social relationships

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

tragic - absolutley tragic - wanting sex? whatever next

• Scully
    Scully

geez Mav, maybe invite the two of them over at the same time to help each other take care of you. That should solve your problem quite nicely. Although by that time a kidney stone will be the least of your worries.

Love, Scully

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    The unfortunate part about short term relationships, is there's no real committment. They're basically not authorized to take care of you or understand that you're going through a difficult time. That only appears in long term relationships (or women who desire to have a long term relationship with you). They're only there because you make them feel attracted to you. They love that feeling, and that's the only reason they're around.

However, I wouldn't take what these women say too personally. What I would do is take it another step; turn down a couple of dates, and just tell them that you need to get your rest. Remember to take care of yourself first.

Nos,

You are so RIGHT ON!!!! For such a young spring chicken, you have such great insight into relationships! I also liked this thread you started a while back:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/20/67738/1056316/post.ashx#1056316

I think I am going to start calling you "Dr. Nosferatu" or perhaps *in a Barry White voice* "Dr. Loooove"!

growedup

• Special K
    Special K

Shotgun Shotgun

Simmer down! Simmer Down !

Your mind makes such twists when somebodies gettin sumpin' you want.

simmer down now...

Special K

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Mav,

Quite the predicamant-offers of sex from every angle, and ya just don't feel up for it. On one hand, the idea of having sex gets your mind off that @#@$@ pain for awhile, but the actual thought is far more productive than the act itself in this case.

My husband is going through the same thing right now. He had to have laser surgery and litho for his (his ureter was blocked by a 7mm stone). It's been two weeks and he's still in major pain (has to stay off meds when he goes to work, but comes home, takes his meds, and goes straight to bed). And he still has one more side to go-ugh!

If your lady friends have had kids, you could ask them if they wanted to have sex when they were in labor. That just might help them understand what it feels like.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Shotgun, you have some issues man!

As for letting someone "fill in" in for me, well I'll no more do that than let these women meet each other!

I took care of things this weekend. Now I'll go back to construction work and rest up a few days!

Nos old buddy, you have a point. One of them for sure knows she not getting a long term thing with me and talks about it all the time. She's getting what she can now. I see that.

As for any more operations. I have been cut on 37 times in my life. I sure hope I'm done with that crap! Maverick

• talesin
    talesin
    she got frisky and we ended up "together"

Ah, the mysterious 'ended up together'. It's easy; just say "no, I am too sick, don't feel like it".

If a woman can't accept that, then why bother with her? If you can't say it, ask yourself why?

I call it emotional integrity, it's a quality I strive for in myself, and look for in a partner. Takes a bit of work and self-examination, though, I will admit!

I'm glad you're feeling better, mav!

talesin

• shotgun
    shotgun

Mav I'm just having fun with ya, not as much as the ladies but that's fine with me.

Holy crap, under the knife 37 times, don't blame you for wanting to avoid that again, the last time I had surgery I freaked right before I went under, just had a feeling I was never going to wake up again.

Originally I thought you were joking about sexing up different women who didn't care if you were sick, they only wanted to get Goosed by Mavericks Viper, ............Topgun flashbacks.

Take care buddy, I hear the stones which can be as small as a grain of sand cause incredible pain.

• undercover
    undercover

As for the stones, I hope everything comes out okay Seriously though, hope you're OK.

Now for the other "problem": Multiple women come over and want to have sex. Hmmm. I'm afraid I can't help you on that one. I've never had that problem. I would love to do a study on it and then I would be able to offer my opinion and advice. Unfortunately a study of this type requires willing females to just show up at my house ready to go. And what would my wife say?

• franklin J
    franklin J

...hope those stones clear up. I had a bout with them a few years ago....very painfull. The LAST thing on my mind would be any kind of sex.

hope you are feeling better, Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit