What is wrong with these women, why are they trying to kill me with sex?

by Maverick 72 Replies latest social relationships

• Maverick
    Maverick

I have had a rough couple of weeks with these kidney stones. I would have liked to take a few days off to recover but I have contracts to complete before I fly off to Frenchbabyface land.

This last Monday I was hurting pretty bad but managed to suffer though a day of site prep for a big tile job. I came home about 3 PM and cleaned up and went to bed. One of my lady friends called to see how I was doing. I told her. She offered to come by after work and bring me some soup and check on me. "Fine." And she did. She told me she would hang out a while to rub my back and look after me. Well she got frisky and we ended up "together" for a while but after about an hour I was hurting and had to stop. She hung out a while longer but the next day acted like I did not treat her right. Hell women, I'd of like to pass on the thing in the first place! I felt she was kinda selfish. Mid week this other friend called to see how I was and wanted to come over. I was feeling better and said, "Sure come on by." She came right over and I was visiting you guys so I told her I had to log off. I go looking for her and she is in my master suite on the bed naked! It was early but I took pity on her and helped her out. I finally kicked her ass out about 11:30PM! This girl wreaked my bed! Last night I go visit the first one after working all day on drugs because I passed another stone yesterday morning. She had family come over and by the time we went in her room I fell asleep! Today she told me she thinks I don't care about her because I would not service her last night!

What the hell is wrong with you women? Maverick

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe they like to be 'worshipped'

SS

• Sassy
    Sassy

they sound like they are pretty selfish to me... but maybe I am missing something..

• simplesally
    simplesally

You poor man having to deal with these women who want sex without commitment.......... oh this is tragic you have to put up with this. And 2 of them! oh gosh!

• Maverick
    Maverick

SS I am the high priest of thighs who is a cunning liguist!

Sassy I though maybe I was missing something? It seemed a bit over the top to me.

Sally, that's sarcasm right? I have heard of that!

Maverick

• Sassy
    Sassy

who knows sometimes what people are thinking..

I have come to believe there are a lot of selfish people on this earth..

they should be babying you and taking care of you.. not expecting some kind of service if they really do care how you are feeling

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Mav

Just too much information for me.. OOOOHHHHH!!

Special K

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

For some women sex and love are the same thing. They don't separate emmotions with the act. Even though they may not be "in love" with you...your not having sex with them may be sending them a message that means that you don't care.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Mav those must be some drugs your on..

My take on this is that you have been passed out for almost a week and been delusional. Is your right arm unexplainably tired?

Besides isn't dangerous to have wild sex while trying to pass stones, what if you shot one of these poor women.

Manslaughter, how could you hide the murder weapon which launched the fatal penile projectile?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mav,

Be assertive. Just be honest with women. Make it very clear how you are feeling and what you are not up to. If you make it very clear I bet they will understand and not take it as personal rejection. Otherwise look for women with more intelligence and intuition, you know? Of course women who are more intelligent and intuitive might not be as easy but they will probably be more in tune with your needs as well as their own. Might save you a few headaches and backaches as well.

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit