What is wrong with these women, why are they trying to kill me with sex?

by Maverick 72 Replies latest social relationships

• obiwan
    obiwan

Gee, sucks to be you.......

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Maverick,

Take care of your health,,these women while they are probably good in their intentions they may not understand your plight,,try reasoning with them a little better,,communication is important...I here passing stones is very very pain full,,you must be on some strong meds and it is hard to communicate well in that state,,maybe just put up with their moodiness for now and later when you feel better explain to them.

• boa
    boa

well maverick, I don't feel sorry for you at all you dog.....

surely you must know there is no bad sex for a man! (sorry for calling you shirly)

geez if it continues to be a problem, I happen to know a certain halo character who could 'help out'

basically, if this is the way its meant for you to go......lie back and die with a smile on yer face!

boa......of the wishing some females would try killing HIM with sex klass......

• shotgun
    shotgun

Mav....Gumby just called me and revealed he was one of the women, he thought his hairy chest and legs would give him away and even the make believe name he gave you, Gumby Humpalot...oh well thought you should know.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Mav!!!! Did I see some fellows in white coats go into you're place??? Was that a straight jacket they were holding. Did it fit??/

Poor you!!! You have been having so many fantasy's I guess they thought you needed a restrainer... Poor boy!!!

Just keep trying to pass the stones !!!! The pain is driving you mad....Not the sex---:)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

LOL Mav

As if a man has never done the same to a woman. You're cracking me up. Is there a chance that both of these women may be feeling a little uneasy because they are aware of the other? And if they are not aware of the other should they be?

Do what is best for you. If you are feeling like shit tell them, but don't be forced (or feel forced ) into doing something to please them that may hurt you.

Women can sense that you may be hesitant and perhaps because of your illness they are misreading why you may feel ill at ease being with them and assigning other reasons. We are a squirly bunch.

Cassi

• patio34
    patio34

Communication.

It's hard to believe that these women responded the way they did if you communicated accurately. Unless they're just really-what's the word-stupid? Uncaring? Selfish? If so, then why do you sleep with them?

You seem a bit promiscuous.

Pat

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You lead such a cursed life, Mav - LOL.

Bad news on the stones, though. Hope they clear up for the trip.
    Take care, pal.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Maverick, first of all, commiseration on your "painful" problem...........but, I tend to agree with Flying.........maybe you need to pick some women that are not quite so self-centered? Or else, maybe you DIDN'T communicate clearly enough with them. Finally, you should listen to what Shotgun says, he knows all about shooting and such, hence his name! (ROTFLMAO)

Gentle hugs,

Terri

• Maverick
    Maverick

It's a curse to be sure. Them stones have a LONG way to go passing through me I'll tell ya!

I'll have to think on upgrading the fellowship. I might even consider just picking one of them and dropping the other.

OK I thought about....NAAAAAAAAA! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit