UK Daily Mirror Editor Sacked for Printing Faked Iraqi Abuse Photos

by Yizuman 40 Replies latest social current

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

When we invaded Iraq, many of the Iraqi soldiers ditched their uniforms and put on civilian clothing, but still carried their weapons. Does that automatically make them civilians? No I don't think so, they're still soldiers under the guise as civilians and many of them shot at the coliation soldiers while wearing civilian clothing. Yes there are fanatics training small children armed with handguns and grenades along with a promise that they would be rewarded in heaven if they killed Allah's enemies. To them, we're infidals. Same thing is happening in Israel. According to the Koran, we infidals are God's enemies, if we refuse to convert to Islam, we're worthy of death. This is the goal of every Muslim extremists, to convert the entire world into Islam. I've studied their tatics and movements. They're doing everything by any means neccessary, through warfare, politics, whatever it takes for them to reach their goal. Islam is the world's fastest growing religion in the world. There's even alot of Muslims here in the US. One ex-Muslim I spoke to from my church told me that he knew of plans from Muslims living here in the US that they plan to take power by means of elections. For example, once they become US Citizens, they plan that their future generations would take office once the population in the US grows, it can start in a city, then a county, then a state, etc. Then one day one could run for office in Congress. This could take 100 years to do it, they will eventually reach their goal(s). Muslims loves this country! Why? Because the US is an economic powerhouse, imagine why they could do if they manage to grab some power right here in the US soil. Many of you ex-JWs know what power means in a religion, you've seen it from the GB, the Elders, the COs, etc. The Muslims are way worse than that. Take a good look at their Clerics. Muslims in the middle east executes anyone that converts from any religion other than Muslim. My ex-Muslim friend from church visits Pakastan 2 times a year, he was born there, but was never a Muslim. He visits many underground churches there, hiding from the muslims. One woman was caught by her husband when he discovered she had converted to Christianity. He dragged his wife out of the house and beat her to death. He cried out to everyone in his neighborhood while his hands was soaked in blood that he killed his wife because she became an infidal and a Christian. Many cheered at him and the law never touched him. Many died in Pakastan when they were discovered to have become a Christian and most of them have been killed by their relatives. Muslims in Iraq, alot of them, but not all of them, are fanatics. They see the US Soliders as infidals and will treat them as such. But, fortunantly, that's just a minority of them. The majority of them welcomed them and they welcomed change. They welcomed the fact that Saddam is out of power and his goons are on the run. They are welcoming help from the coliation for restoring power, food, water and whatever else they can receive from the coliation. But many resist change, they've lived in fear all of their lives.They've never known true freedom (for most of them that was born under Saddam's rule, it was the only world they knew) and they're suspicous of anything new coming to their country and they're scared of living under the rule of fear again. Some will fight to resist change, some will run, doing a "wait and see" attitude for the time being. Some are still loyalist to Saddam and will fight to bring Saddam back in power. It's a real major split and none can agree with anything. For now, for most honest coliation soldier, they're there to do their jobs (with the exception of a few idiots here and there violating the rules of the military against the enemy and cilvilians, but thank God they're so few in between) and to do it well so they can go home, hopefully in one piece. But before they leave, they hope to leave behind at least a much less corrupted government behind them when they leave the country. Last thing we want is another Saddam in power and screw the people of Iraq all over again. Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit