just updating on my absense

by dustyb 10 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

well damnit, ijust got done typing this out and my ISP messed up.......errrr. anyways, i've been gone a few weeks and just thought i'd update everyone where i've been.

Bad Luck
    1. Cousin from Houston, Texas runs from the cops. cops shoot him and kill him on the spot.
    2. Uncle is dying from colon cancer and has 1-5 months to live
    3. Grandma is dying from throat cancer and has 1-5 months to live (both of these they just found out)
    4. Dad goes to jail and goes insane
    5. Someone smashes my window and steals my CD player out of my car
    6. Dead ass broke...broke as a joke.
    7. Computer fries...i get screwed out of my laptop for two weeks while Best Buy tries to fix it...

Good Luck
    1. Girlfriend finds out a bit of inside info about the elders. they're going to disfellowship her no matter what, so she quit going to meetings and quit talking to elders and everyone else. her whole family treats her like she's dead besides her two sweet aunts and she sees some of the organization for what it really is.
    2. Girlfriend says i don't have to go to meetings anymore!!! YAY

all in all, my good luck is doing pretty good i think =D i'll talk to everyone as soon as my laptop gets fixed....aunty will get pissed if i use her laptop too much longer. peace and chicken grease!

dusty

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ahhhh Dusty...... Thanks for posting, I have been missing you and wanted to make sure you were okay. For someone with as many bad things going on their life you continue to remain refreshingly positive. I'm glad your girlfriend is being so good to you and that you have each other during this difficult time. Keep your head up! One of the few things I've learned thus far in life is that what doesnt kill you only makes you a stronger, better person. You Rock Dusty!!! Please continue to keep us updated on your progress, and give your girlfriend a great big hug from me. I've been there, I know how it can suck.

p.s. I am thinking many happy positive thoughts for you

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Good to see ya Dusty! Sorry for the bad stuff, but so happy for you on the good! (((Dustyb)))

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sh+t, this is worse than a scene out of eastenders. Hope you are coping mentally with it all and have someone to talk these things through with!

Brummie

• dustyb
    dustyb

btw, since my CD player got stolen out of my car, i discovered a great new band!!! They're called "Silence"! (its a joke if you don't get it)

• Brummie
    Brummie
    They're called "Silence"!

Bwahaha

• dustyb
    dustyb
    5. Someone smashes my window and steals my CD player out of my car

today i locked my keys in my car, it was hard to unlock. i wouldn't have been able to do it w/o a slim jim =P

• Puternut
    Puternut

Dusty buddy,

It's good to see ya again. Sorry about the bittersweet things happening in your life. Hang in there buddy.......

Looks like your g/f is coming around. Patience paid off huh?

Puternut

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

great to hear from you dusty. sorry about all the bummer stuff happening, but glad you and your gf can comfort each other during your exiting. The best to you!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Oh, dusty, I'm very sorry to hear all the terrible news about your family. That's a lot of sorrow for you all at once.

Here's to tomorrow then, and I'm really glad about the good news from your girlfriend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit