try a little tenderness

by maybesbabies 38 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Hi all you doll faces!! All the negativity in the world, at work, on this board even, have driven me over the edge. I've become a love bomb just waiting to explode (gotta do something to counteract some of the negativity) so here goes.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, REGARDLESS OF COUNTRY, RACE, RELIGION, OR POLITICAL VIEWS. IF YOU ARE MY ENEMY, I LOVE YOU, NOT BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN (OR ANY OTHER RELIGION), BUT BECAUSE IT DOES ME SO MUCH GOOD IN MY HEART TO LOVE YOU, RATHER THAN DESTROY MY HEART BY FILLING IT WITH HATE. IF YOU ARE ONE WHO WOULD STRIKE ME, WITH WORDS OR FISTS, I WILL TURN MY CHEEK, BECAUSE I KNOW TO ACT OUT IN VIOLENCE ONLY SERVES TO DAMAGE THE GOOD IN ME. ONLY I CAN MAKE MYSELF INHUMAN, NOT THE WTBTS, NOT POLITICS, NOT THE ABUSE AND RAPE I'VE SUFFERED, AND KNOWING THAT ONLY I HAVE THIS POWER OVER MY FEELINGS ALLOWS ME TO LOVE YOU ALL WITH A FULLNESS IN MY HEART THAT IS INDESCRIBABLE. YOU CAN HATE ALL YOU WANT, BUT I WILL LOVE.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Love ya too munchkin!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thanks Maybies....

so is a love bomb a little like a snowball fight? only in reverse??

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Is it time for a group hug yet???

Or a group grope???

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I agree, except all for the "love your enemy" part. That's suicidal.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think a group hug.. at least at first..

How are you Walter? Missed chatting with ya..

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Thanks dolls! It's just a good ol' fashioned love in!!!!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

and who better to start it than you! thanks maybies!!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm doing well Sassy! How are you?

I'll be meeting up with Gadget, Rayzorblade, Aztec, and a few others soon for some food and BEERS!!!

8 minutes to go and I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!

Life is good.

Walter

• avengers
    avengers

Hey kiddo you have my "blessings".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit