try a little tenderness

by maybesbabies 38 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    mmm hmmmm. tender maybesbabies.

LOL, six, you know me, tender on the inside, tender on the outside, if you baste long enough.

Obiwan, I'm either sorry you're working so hard (if it's a bad thing), or glad life is going so well (if it's a good thing)

Mav, thanks babe, that's how I feel about your posts, and your courage in difficult times.

• obiwan
    obiwan
    Obiwan, I'm either sorry you're working so hard (if it's a bad thing), or glad life is going so well (if it's a good thing)

..........Bad.....Very Bad.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Awwwwwwwwww!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Obiwan)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Well, if I go through with quitting my job and setting out to sea on a replica of the Kon-Tiki, you're welcome to join!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Maybies))

You're a pretty smart lady...especially considering how young you are. LOLOL

Kate and I really liked meeting you at Gretchen's fest.

Thanks for this thread.

Craig

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Thanks Craig, it was a pleasure meeting the both of you as well, and I can't wait until we can get together again! (((Craig and Kate)))

• Xandria
    Xandria

My sister was always the tender hearted cuddle-puss. Dare I say, my bounced bottomed baby sister~ I miss you too. Hopefully, once things get settled with Mark, I can make a trip there. Right now, I am still in a bit of shock over what you said to me, over this weekend. I have spoken with Dar about it who in turn, is to speak with the bro's. Dar was glad to know just in case. Dar emailed me saying that Jen and Brian, they may make a trip up there. Love ya. What ever it is, we will face it together.

X.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Love you too maybesbabies, lovely post.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Maybesbabies, I missed all the action because I don't visit political threads. I didn't miss a thing. I like to keep my respect for long-term posters. By not seeing them at their worst, I have the memories of my favorite posters at their best.

I am very grateful that I kept to my no-politics policy this week. Here is a thread that is close to my heart,

Rant of the Militant Happyist

• blueyes
    blueyes

Aaaw, another warm and mushy thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit