Do NOT watch this...

by blacksheep 60 Replies latest social current

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Simon.....There are a few other coincidences.....

(1) The chair that Nick Berg was sitting in appears to be the same type used in Abu Ghraib.

Of course, we don't know how common chairs like that are in Iraq. So that may not amount to anything.

(2) At the end of the videotape (after Berg died), you can distinctly hear an American-sounding voice speaking what sounds like English, and it sounds somewhat like "Thy will be done" but because of the poor sound quality, this also is far from clear. The sound file is here:

http://www.BreakForNews.com/berg-thywillbedone.mp3

Also the video has clearly been edited from two different cameras (note the different time stamps), and Berg appears to have already died by the time of the decapitation because of the lack of bursting vessels and arteries.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

You're really stretching here. It's a plastic lawn chair, about a zillion of them exist in the world. I have six stacked out be the pool to use for extra seating, does that make me part of this conspiracy?

• Simon
    Simon

We have chairs like that. You can buy them from B&Q

I don't think the chair signifies anything to be honest !

• blondie
    blondie

Pork Chop, I have a couple in my backyard too. They are cheap, lightweight, stackable chairs, end of story.

Blondie (never been to Iraq)

• Pleasuredome
  • Simon
    Simon

NEWSFLASH: Simon and Blondie are suspected Al Quida ... "the chairs gave it away"

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yep, that's kinda the point I made....but it's making the rounds online. One site I saw has no concern at all for the possibility that such chairs are common in Iraq. The other one does but contrasts it with chairs in a Baghdad internet cafe. I would guess not a very statistically significant sample.

The sound clip is interesting, but again as I said, it is hard to make it what the person is saying....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

I think putting this recording out on the net is a very good idea,,some expert technoweenie will probably unravel it. I wonder if fractal knowlegde will help?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

If Berg was in any way connected to terrorists, why in the world would terrorists kill him?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

2) At the end of the videotape (after Berg died), you can distinctly hear an American-sounding voice speaking what sounds like English, and it sounds somewhat like "Thy will be done" but because of the poor sound quality, this also is far from clear. The sound file is here:

I listened to the file over and over. I hear a garbled mess that can be said to have said anything. Just like the JWs swore if you ran some record albums backwards you can hear the voice of the devil. There is nothing distinct about that recording. Shit when the announcer turns it up so you can hear it better it becomes less and less of anything. Oh yeah it's distinctly American. God sometimes people amaze me.

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit